Chapter 12

Piper's POV
I looked up to the clock and sighed.

5 more minutes till lunch starts.

I was currently in the cafeteria waiting for everyone to get here because I convinced my teacher to let us out early.

"Hey Piper."

I turned and saw Jason as he sat next to me.

I felt my cheeks turn pink. "Oh hi Jason."

"Before everyone gets here, can I-uh, ask you something?"

I stared at him. What was about to go down? "Uh, yeah go ahead."

"W-well you know, we have the project in math and I was wondering if you wanted to come over and study together?"

I smiled. He was stuttering just because he wanted to ask me to study. Cute.

"Sure Jason. I'm free today if you want."

He sighed in relief. "Yeah, I can take you to my house after school."

Then, I saw Percy and Annabeth walking to the table arguing about something.

"No it is not!"

She gave him a stern look. "Yes it is."

Percy pouted and shook his head. "No."

Jason rolled his eyes. "What are you guys even arguing about?"

Percy pointed to Annabeth. "She said that Finding Nemo was a kids movie and I was," he took a deep breath. "too old."

Annabeth muttered under her breath. "You sure don't act like it."

"Ha! Exactly. So that means I can wa- hey! I act very mature for my age." he said while puffing out his chest.

"Yeah, if you were a five year old."

He put his hand over her face. "I'm shunning you for the time being." and before she could retort, he turned to Jason. "So, did you pop the question?"

I was confused but Jason just blushed.

"I-uh, yeah."

Percy perked up. "Did she say yes?"

Wait, did Jason ask someone out?

I knew he couldn't have liked me. He's cute, smart, kind, athletic, and pretty much out of my league.

Jason glanced at me nervously and nodded. "Yup."

Sigh, I knew it.

Percy smirked at me. "So, when's the wedding?"

I spluttered. "W-what?"

"Oh, you know, you're going to study with Jason. It's a huge accomplishment. You might as well be married."

I gaped at him. That's what he was talking about?

And he said he was going to ask me to Percy?

Jason and I both turned red.

"P-Percy! It's just s-studying! And I could say the same to you and Annabeth!"

I smirked. "Yea Annie. I don't recall the last time you went on a study date."

They both turned red and Annabeth glared at me. "I hate you."

I waved my hand dismissively. "Yeah yeah, I love you too."

Silena's POV
When I got to the lunch table, I saw Jason, Piper, Percy, and Annabeth all blushing.

"What the Hades happened?"

"Nothing!" They all said in unison.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I probably missed some good Jiper and Percabeth moments.

I sat down along with Beckendorf, my soulmate.

Soulmate you ask?

So basically, we liked each other and stuff, and one day he finally got the courage to ask me out on a date during freshman year.

We went on a picnic and the cliche moment when you kiss happened.

But, when we kissed, our tattoos glowed and a sign above our heads showed as if claiming that we were ours.

A dove and a forge.

So we've been dating for 3 years now.

Anyways, as their cheeks started showing only small traces of pink, the bell rang signaling lunch has started.

Then everyone started flooding into the cafeteria.

"Hey guys!"

Rachel took a seat by Percy while Hazel sat by Rachel.

I inwardly squealed. The look that Annabeth was subconsciously giving Rachel screamed jealousy.

But Annabeth wouldn't admit that.

Frank sat by Hazel, and Will by him.

Nico being the 'loner' he is, sat at the end of the table.

Leo came in with the new girl, Calypso, but not in the most pleasant way.

She stormed over to Percy and smacked him in the back of the head.

"Really Percy? You left me with this, thing! How could you!"

"Um Sunshine, right here?"

Calypso completely ignored him. "I've been stuck with him the whole entire day. I haven't had a break. I literally am going to die of annoyance."

Piper gave her a look of sympathy. "I get it. Leo is the worst. Intolerable. Miserable. Annoying. Absolutely obnoxi-"

"Ok ok jeez Piper I think she gets it. Your obviously lying. I am amazing! They don't call me McShizzle Bad Boy Supreme for nothing!"

I scoffed. "Leo, no one calls you that. Leave the poor girl alone."

He mumbled, "Whatever." but nether less sat besides her and stopped talking.

Percy stood up on his chair and held up his bottle of apple juice. "Ahem. I propose a toast, to Calypso for being new, to the new school year, and obviously, me, for making your lives better. Cheers!"

Thalia called from the table beside us. "Shut up Kelp head!"

Percy struck a pose and stuck his tongue out at her before sitting down.

I studied everyone at the table.

There were many different pairs I could work with.

Hmm....

"Silena?"

"Hm?" I looked up and saw Beckendorf look at me worriedly.

"Are you okay?"

I smiled. "Never been better."