Chapter 19

Piper's POV
I sighed as I subconsciously rubbed my tattoos.

Katie and Travis, Silena and Beckendorf, all these other soon to be couples, to be honest, make me a little jealous.

I've always wanted that. To be loved, to have someone to love, the moment when you find your soulmate, the works.

Call me a little selfish but I've never really wanted much. My dad was rich but I never took that to my advantage.

But when I like someone, I know they're probably not going to like me back.

I'm not as pretty as those models, pretty useless, kind of rebellious, the list goes on.

So what would anyone see in me?

"Piper?" a voice said softly. "Are you okay?"

I looked up and saw Hazel smiling warmly at me.

I rubbed my eyes. "What happened?"

Hazel shrugged. "You just zoned out for a bit. You okay?"

I gave her a fake smile. "Yea, I'm fine."

I could tell she didn't believe me but decided not to press.

The bell rang. "Okay students make sure to finish your homework by Monday. Have an nice weekend!"

I ran to catch up with Hazel. "It's already Friday?"

She nodded. "We have one last class. I gotta go to art. See you later!" she gave me a small wave and left.

I dragged my feet to my next class, Theatre Tech.

Once I got in the room, I picked a random chair and slumped into my seat.

"Piper?"

I looked up and saw Jason looking at me.

I was so tired at the moment I kind of forgot that it was Jason who was talking to me.

I groaned and sat up. "Yeah. What do you want?"

He looked a little taken aback of my response. "I-uh didn't realize you were in this class."

I yawned and shrugged. "Just transferred from Home Ec. I don't know why I was in that class but..."

"Mind if I sit here?" Jason asked pointing to the seat next to me.

I leaned back. "Sure."

Then, Mr.Apollo came into view. "Hello everyone and welcome to whatever this class is! So today we're going to do something I haven't figured out yet so do whatever you want for the time being."

While Mr.Apollo looked through this desk, everyone started conversing with one another.

"Piper, are you okay? You look a little tired."

I yawned. "Yeah. A little bit."

I subconsciously leaned on the person next to me and started to drift off to sleep.

And don't get on to me for sleeping in class because Mr.Apollo said to do whatever.

"Wake me up when we have to do something." I told whoever I was leaning on.

Before I fell asleep I turned my head and saw who I was leaning on.

I saw blue eyes and blonde haired boy with tinted red cheeks.