Chapter 30

Piper's POV
I glanced at Annabeth and sighed.

Silena and I could only do so much, but I guess Percabeth will just have to figure it out on their own.

(lol jk Silena and I will keep on trying;)

We had hoped that if we dressed Annabeth up, Percy would give her more attention and they would potentially talk about what happened, but that didn't go so well.

Now that I think about it, that plan did not go with that set of people.

I looked around hoping for someone to talk to.

Though not a lot of people were actually studying, most people were just on their phones, probably watching Netflix.

I watch Netflix so much, I ran out of shows to watch, and I for sure was not going to do homework.

I rolled my eyes at Annabeth for actually doing her homework, and nearly laughed out loud when I saw Percy sitting slumped in a seat, drooling.

I sighed before standing up and decided to go look for something to do.

"Um, Piper? Where you going?"

I got scared for a spilt second, thinking it was the principal, then I inwardly laughed, wondering why I would be scared.

I turned around. "Oh. Jason. Uh, I was just gonna walk around the school."

"Oh. I-uh..."

Jason looked back towards Percy's direction and I saw Percy fake sleeping whilst giving a thumbs up.

"Um, do you want to like, uh..."

He just stood there not really knowing what to say.

Percy coughed loudly and opened his eyes wide before yelling, "Hurry up!" then continuing to fake sleep.

I looked at him and blinked. "You okay there Percy?"

Closing his eyes, he nodded and gestured for Jason to continue.

Jason scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Do you wanna go uhh..."

I smiled. "Let's go to the vending machine and get some food."

Jason sighed in relief but still had a kind of panicked expression. "Uh yea. Let's go."

----

Jason and I sparked up some small conversations, but I could feel that weird feeling between us.

Once we got to the vending machine, Jason looked at what they had and cursed under their breath.

"What?"

He frowned. "They don't have any goldfish."

"Oh you wanted goldfish?"

He shrugged. "Not really, I just wanted to give them to Percy and see his reaction."

I smiled and looked at what they had.

"Yes! They have M & M's."

I grabbed my phone, taking off my case, seeing if I had any money.

"Schist. I don't have any money. I swear I put like, $5 in my phone case."

I turned to Jason. "All well. I guess we walked here for nothing."

Jason visibly gulped. "Uh, I have a dollar you can use?"

I grinned before it faltered. "Are you sure? You can buy something yourself."

He nodded. "Nah. Go ahead."

"Ok. But I'll pay you back later."

He was about to open his mouth, probably to protest, but I continued talking.

"So," I said as the vending machine ate the dollar. "What do you wanna do after?"

He scratched the back of his neck, letting his biceps be visible from his a little too tight shirt.

"Uh. I kinda wanted to... ditch?"

I stopped what I was doing. "Uh. Am I speaking to Jason right now? Since when did you wanna ditch?"

"Hey! I can be a bad person if I wanted too." To show me that he could be a 'bad person', he kicked the vending machine, making one of the candies fall out.

"Uhh, see?"

But from his face, I could tell he looked guilty.

"You know what? I'll take you up on that offer. You need to be taught how to be a 'bad person'." I said, making air quotation marks on the words.

Jason, knowing I was kind of 'rebellious', visibly gulped.

"O-ok. Let's go..?"

Hii
I saw the request on Percabeth, and I'm not ignoring it, but i kinda actually have something sorta planned ! yay!
But Percabeth will appear in a chapter or two.
Hope you enjoyed !
-whale-