Chapter 6

Annabeth's POV
After bumping in with that guy, Piper and I headed to our first period, advanced Greek Mythology.

When we got into class, everyone was sitting in their seats, talking to their friends.

We found a open pair of seats behind a group of guys.

We were talking and then one of the guys turned around.

When he turned around, I realized it was Jason.

I was about to turn towards Piper, when I heard a voice.

"Hi."

I turned my head towards the voice and saw the guy I bumped into this morning.

"Oh hey. I guess we really were gonna see you later." Piper said with a smile.

The guy grinned. "Well, I am a man of my word."

Jason rolled his eyes. "Hey guys. This is my cousin, Percy. Sorry if he's a bit weird, but he came like that so..."

I looked at Piper and gave her a 'I told you so' look and she stuck her tongue out at me.

I tilted my head and saw that the guy, Percy, was sticking his tongue out a Jason.

"Well Percy, nice to meet you. My name is Annabeth, and this here is Piper."

He looked at us, his gaze lingering on me before straightening his back. "Well it is an honor to meet these fine, mademoiselles." he said with a bow.

I rolled her eyes.

"Well I am glad to be able to meet you kind sir." Piper said while giving a little curtsy.

Percy looked at her. "I like you already."

While Jason and Percy were having a glaring contest, I looked at my forearm and saw that it was gaining some color.

"Hey Pipes, can I talk to you for a second?"

She shrugged. "Sure."

She waved and faced me.

"What happened Annie?"

I showed her my forearm.

I had an ocean wave and a cookie, but both were now colored blue.

Piper stared at them in shock. "A blue cookie? I get the ocean but a cookie?"

"I, I don't know Pipes. This could mean anything. Maybe I met him, talked to him, I don't know."

I took a deep breath. "Pipes, I'm scared. After what happened with Luke, I..."

Piper looked at me in the eyes. "Annie, chill. This could mean anything, like you said. My tattoo has been evolving but I still haven't met my soulmate. Even so, your soulmate is meant to be with you, so it's okay. Just calm down."

I took a deep breath.

"Okay, thanks Pipes."

"That's what friends are for. Now, enough with all this sappy stuff. Class is about to start!"

Rachel's POV
"Percy Jackson?"

"Uh, yeah. Annie do you know him?"

She nodded. "He moved back here this year. He's in Piper and I's first period."

I stood there shocked.

Percy and I were best friends before we moved.

Percy also had another best friend, Grover(who I admit was a bit closer to him than I was).

We did date a bit, but that was 'young love'.

We attempted to keep in touch, but in the end, it didn't work out.

So when I heard he was back, I was beyond surprised.

"H-he's back?" I choked out.

Piper nodded. "Yup."

"Wow. I do not want to be there when he sees the Stolls again."

I shuddered. "No I do not."

Piper raised a brow. "What could possibly be worse than the Stolls? They're bad enough."

Katie shook her head. "Trust me. If you see them together, run away as fast as you can."

"Okay then. Noted. Do not go near the Stolls and Percy."

We walked into the classroom and I saw a familiar black raven head and sea green eyes.

His eyes widened and he backed up in fear.

"Rach what are you doing?"

Katie answered for me. "Annie, I advise you to step back."

"Perseus Achilles Jackson! What are you doing here?"

He smiled sheepishly. "Uh, hi Rach. Long time no see?"

"Oh you little-"

"Ms.Dare I see you've met our new student Mr.Jackson." Mrs.Dodds stood there, glaring at Percy, spitting his name out like venom.

I gave him a look telling him that it wasn't over and sat down.

I could see a few students snicker and some just give him looks of pity.

He gave me a pleading look but I just shrugged.

He pouted.

"Today class we will start by partnering up and begin a project."

Many groans filled the class until Mrs.Dodds silenced everyone.

"I've already assigned all the pairs. The pairs are:
Travis and Katie
Percy and Annabeth
Jason and Piper
Malcom and Lacy (Idk random ship)
Clarisse and Chris
Silena and Charles
Hazel and Frank
Will and Nico
Rachel and Connor
-"

I stopped listening when I heard my partners name.

I guess Katie and I will suffer the Stolls together.