Chapter 25

Hazel's POV
After lunch, Piper and Annabeth were really jumpy and Annabeth was deep in thought the rest of the day.

After the last bell rang, Annabeth left without another word.

Piper tapped her chin thoughtfully. "That's weird. Annabeth's never like that."

Silena, who was walking with us, spoke up. "I have uh, feeling-" She pauses and smiled to herself. "-that there's a very special reason."

Silena glanced down the hall before turning to us.

Piper looked at where Silena was looking at and her eyes lit up.

They seemed to have a sister understanding that I wasn't part of.

All well.

"So what do you wanna do?"

Rachel slung her arm on Silena and I's shoulders as Katie walked over.

Katie tapped her chin. "Let's go to the park. You know the one by Empire State Building?"

We all agreed and started driving.

We were all having small conversations until Silena squealed.

Rachel didn't even blink, as if she was used to this.

Piper, on the other hand, nearly bumped her head on the roof of the car. "What happened?"

Silena shrugged. "Nothing."

Katie raised a brow.

"Except that I told all the guys to meet us there because of my ships."

She talked so fast I was only able to comprehend the first part.

We looked at her weirdly. "Uh ok."

But Piper looked happy and mad at the same time. How she was able to do that with her face? I don't know.

Once we got to the park we decided to go to the pizza parlor and get some drinks.

We were seated and got some drinks and had small talk until Silena jumped from her seat. "The guys are here! Let the games begin! Wait, wrong event."

Before she could correct herself, the guys walked in.

'The guys' currently consisted Jason, Frank, Percy, Nico, Will, The Stolls, Leo, and of course, Beckendorf.

They walked in and Beckendorf led them to us, grinning at Silena the whole time.

The guys got sat on the same boot as us, Frank sitting next to me.

Percy looked around the group hopefully, but the hopeful look turned into a frown.

"I-uh, where's Annabeth?"

Piper shrugged. "She's not here. Right after school she just left without saying anything."

His frown deepened and he stood up. "I-uh gotta uh..." He ran out of the parlor, but ran back to order a pizza and told us to save him some and ran out the door.

We were all conversing amongst ourselves when Frank whispered to me. "Hey."

I turned to Frank so I could see him clearly.

He had a big frame but was athletic, and his face was cute.

"Hey."

"You wanna go outside?"

I shrugged. "Sure. Are you going to tell the others?"

His cheeks tinted pink. "I-uh, I was going to say just u-us. Because everyone else is already talking to each other."

I felt heat rise up in my cheeks and I turned away so he wouldn't see. "O-ok."

OKKK
IMPORTANT!!
I'm kind of having a bit of writers block so i don't know if you've noticed but my writing has been kinda 'bleh' lately. I also haven't posting as much as I would because i'm so busy. I'll try to write more but i want to give you quality writing
sorry
-whale-