Chapter 4

Piper's POV
When we got to school, Hazel left saying she was going to meet up with someone.

I looked at Annabeth. "I wonder why she had to leave."

Annabeth looked at me. "She's showing around her cousin, remember?"

"Oh yeah I knew that."

She rolled her eyes. "Mhm sure Piper."

"Ok ok, whatever."

We walked into the school and passed by both our lockers, so we could put our stuff in.

"Let's go see if we can find Hazel and Thalia. Maybe we can meet their cousin."

Annabeth smirked at me and I knew what she was going to say.

I internally groaned.

Annabeth's POV
Smirking, I asked Piper, "Are you sure it's not because you don't want to bump into Jason?"

She groaned, but she turned tomato red, and I knew I got her.

"Whatever." she said, anxious to change the subject. "Let's go!"

We walked around the school, but we couldn't find Hazel or Thalia(much to Piper's disappointment), so we decided to go look for Rachel and Katie.

I was walking down the hallways, laughing at something Piper said, when I bumped into someone.

When I looked up I saw someone I didn't recognize. Our school was small so everyone knew everyone, so it was obvious when someone new came.

In front of me was a muscular, lean guy with cute, messy black hair. He was what you would consider a 'hot boy' that all the girls would fall far.

But that's not what caught my attention. It was his eyes.

Those gorgeous sea-green eyes, looking at me concerned.

Wait, concerned?

"-y gods I am so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going and I bumped into you."

He probably would've kept rambling but I stopped him. "No, it's fine. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

He was about to say something when someone screamed, "KELP HEAD!"

He visibly winced. "I gotta go. See you around!"

He looked at me, gave a a cute, lopsided grin and ran off.

I turned around to be greeted with a eyebrow wiggling Piper.

"I guess someone else got the chance to bump into someone huh?"

I rolled my eyes and decided to ignore her statement. "Have you seen him around before, I think he might be new. What if that's Hazel's cousin?"

Piper raised an eyebrow. "I think Hazel or Thalia would've told us if they had a cousin that hot."

I grinned. "But not as hot as Jason, right?" I said innocently.

Piper glared at me. She grabbed my hand and dragged me into the depths of the school.

Jason's POV
When we were showing Percy around, he got lost.

When we finally found him, we saw that he was talking to Annabeth and... Piper.

So, basically I've had a crush on Piper since freshman year, but she never really noticed me, and she was Thalia's friend so...

We talked but we never really got to know each other.