ethpage 32

I moved myself closer to Waffle, whom went stiff as a statue out of fear. "W-W-a-ffle , if we don't survive, please know you are a great fly and a good friend. Also, what ever you do, w-whatever ya' do, Don't whistle back. Oh geez now I'm talkin'z to myself. Flies can't whistle," I whispered now very anxious , Waffle seemed more anxious too, his wings fidgeted in a desire to fly away. The room became darker, a door that wasn't the door we came from disapeared. One side of the room turning into nothing but black, through the door that seemed to no longer be there came the whistle again growing louder. Reaching a shaky hand in my pocket I grabbed the walkie-talkie. Fiddling with it I found a button, and brought it very close to me. Static came from the gadget, I whispered, "Zim! Zim! Do you copy! We gotta' get outa' here! We can't get out of the lab every scientist disappeared. Zim?! Do you copy?
Do ya' have the same situation?! Me and Waffle are trapped with the--" In a very staticy sound Zim's voice came through, " Y/n, yes I copy! Well, now that you --- mentioned it---- I haven't se---en humans walking ar--ou---nd a---n--ymor-e, I'm lo--sing comm---unication. Try T-to find -- a -- way out." I let go of the button causing a final sound. A nasty bleeting screech came from the dark, three figures started to come from the dark . "WHISTLE, WHISTLE , CAN YOU WHISTLE?" There were three figures all had blue suits like janitors. The figure in the middle had a green goat head. Other two figures walked by the goat head guy. They had a more human face that was bald and shadowed , that then morphed into goat like faces. As if they never disappeared, the scientists came back, I knew what happened to them, I had a good idea what this was. THIS IS A FREAKIN' NIGHTMARE. The now possesed scientists faced me saying, " Whistle, whistle, can you whistle?" I got on Waffle who flew immediately, not knowing where to go he landed on the wall nearest to the wall. " Y/nnn, can you whistle whistle? Yoouu reemember that don't youu. Exept this time I'm going to get you. RHAHAHA, this isn't a dream this time, no dreaming up a solution now. HEheheee, thought I was just a spooky nightmare? Thought those hallucinations were just hallucinations? You should have trusted the first answer, but it wouldn't change a thing anyhow." Came the green goat man looking up. The possesed circled around under us . He raised his hand making a gesture for us to come down. We then seemed to be slipping down, Waffle was slipping. "NO WAFFLE, DON'T SLIP!! WAFFLE NO--- W-w-affle please don't slip." Waffle was crying, well not with tears or a sound. Somehow I knew Waffle was crying in fear. Waffle acted on his own trying to find an exit, but landed on the floor. "Loook, you're so tiny --- well! I could just step on you! But don't fret, because I'm not going to squish you. I can't tell what we will do because, where would be the surprise in that? " Taking a glance for a few moments at the green goat guy I realized the guy wasn't flapping his lips to talk. The raspy deep voice seemed to come from every where. A crashing sound came as a color of magenta came through. Debris flew everywhere at the sudden impact, some large dust particles fell on me and Waffle. Clouds of dust settled down , and I now saw it was the voot cruiser. As soon as the round window of the cruiser opened, Zim hopped out,"Y/N!??" Gir was behind him. " OOOOOH , IT'A' CHICKEN MOOSE! HI CHICKEN-MOOSE! I'm GONNA SMELL YOUR HEAD!...THEN IMA' GONNAZ EAT IT!" Gir said as he started to run towards the goat man,"GIR! NO DON'T TOUCH HIM! YOU'LL BE---" Gir had already attached himself to the goat's head before I could finish, Gir froze. Gir now let go, falling onto the floor stiff as a statue. He looked sort of dead, but wasn't. As if he was trying to play dead? The blue still shone on Gir, but he remained unresponsive. " SO, WONDROUS FOR YOU TO JOIN HER AND THE STUPID FLY! IRKEN INVADER ZIM." Goat man faced Zim, taking my chance I jumped on Waffle flying to Zim. "SSSCREEEEEEEEEEEEEREREECRECEDCBRECRGBREEEECREDCRECRECREEE" I had no idea where the sound came from , but I assumed it was from the goats. I was flying , Zim was right there , then everything went black. The Night Sky seemed to have consumed the room as my eyes immediately shut; or were they open?