chapter 16 ,or should I say Page 16

Y/n pov
========
The whole place is kind of confusing I noticed some weird contraption. It was like a ray-cannon gun thing . It looked like a weapon which it probably was. "Hey! What's that thing? If you don't mind me asking," I asked while pointing at the thing."That 'thing' is a machine that SHRINKS things made by my being ingenious!! I once used it to try to get into Dib's brain for information of the location of a disk." I decided to take a closer look , I noticed thee were strange symbols , Irken language. It looked like there were settings on the thing with some levers. "Lately it hasn't been working right so I have been repairing it incase it would help me in near future of the destruction of the humans."
"How would being smaller or tiny help?" I asked . "To infiltrate," Zim answered. Suddenly I heard joyous screaming from Gir no doubt . Gir came running on the walls and ceiling jumping all around screaming, " YEHEHEHE I'M RUNNING! LOOK EM'ME RUN. WWWEEEEEE---where's ma' tacos? WHERE'S MA' TACOOOS? AAAHHAHAHHHHJAHHH!!!!!!!!!" Gir , while running towards us he jumped on the lever of the shrink machine to jump on Zim. This set the machine off , suddenly I saw bright light. Everything was changing it looked like everything was getting bigger, but I knew I was getting smaller very rapidly. In less than three seconds ,I estimate that now I was about as tall as a fly. "Y/N!" Said Zim rushing over to see where I was. " Gir! Leave! Go play with your piggies or whatever." "Ok!" replied Gir , running , a flashes of silver went over me while a large metal foot stepped almost crushing me. Gir ran back up the elevator. Everything looked weird , I watched as two black boots came stepping towards me, I could feel the movement in the ground. Looking up I could sort of see Zim's green face , exept it was sort of blurry; I tried Adjusting my glasses , but his face was still blurry. With a gloved hand reaching down to pick me up I almost paniced, but I didn't run. All I could see now was the plam of his three fingered gloved hand. He picked me up gently with two fingers placing me on the palm of his other hand. "It seems you shrunken, I can't change you back because when Gir jumped on the machine he broke it. I'll have figure out what do with you for now," Zim said. Going to a small high-tech closet he grabbed a glass jar with his other hand. I felt his hand move , then moving his hand to a slanted angle as he dropped me in the jar . Hitting the glass floor wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. When falling I felt my heart pratically leap out of my chest. The bottom of the glass was cold and smooth. Looking through glass I noticed everything was muggier, or different looking. Looking down didn't help ,bcauses when I looked down I could see the floor , which now looked miles away. I looked at Zim's face through the glass rounded wall for an answer. "Eh, I'm going to set you here for now, I'm going to keep working on building a bomb ," he said while setting me on some type of table like counter. "Ok, I guess," I said, I knew this was going to get boring fast.