chapter 3?

a/n I'm sure chapter 2 was uploaded correctly or is working. If it doesn't seem right or kind of isn't there feel free to notify me.
on with the chapter.
============================
y/n pov now- The bell rang signaling that it is reccess and lunch is over. Some kids ran outside. I followed behind a crowd down the hall to outside. Walking down the steps to the playground I saw kids playing four-square and what not. Among the kids playing four-square the green kid, Zim was trying to join in to be normal. one mean dumb looking kid came over to Zim and said ,"Hey you freaking weirdo!" then punched him knocking him down. The other kids snickered. I ran over to Zim on the black concrete ,and pulled him off the ground. One of his contacts fell out. As soon as he was back on his feet he hissed ," Filthy Humans! How dare you touch the MIGHTY ZIM!" I reached down and picked up the contact that fell out. ' Geez, he's loud.' I thought. "Uhm, hey Mr.Mighty Zim I think you dropped one of your contacts ." I said sarcastically as I handed him his contact lense back."I suggest you put it back on before people start believing you are an alien." I finished while Zim placed his contact sense back on his shiny ruby colored right eye. " Alien!? Are you suggesting I am an alien filthy human!? Because I, Zim is not an alien!" "Ok , first off my name is not filthy human it's Y/n unless you want me to call you filthy alien, but wait ! wouldn't be filthy Irken." I replied . " EH!? How did you know I Was Irken!? tellll me ." he said while shaking his fists. I held up my hands in defense "Hey, I could tell you, but I'm afraid you wouldn't believe me or maybe your head would explode if I told you the truth. what I will say is that I'm absolutely not you're enemy unless you make me your enemy--" " WHAT ARE YOU!?" Zim screeched while he pointed at me . "I'm a--" " WHAT ARE YOU!? He rudely interupted again. I flicked him on the side of the head to hopefully get his attention focused to listen. "What did you to me !? Filthy HUMAN!" "I did nothing filthy irken ." "Is true of what I heard that your trying to conquer Earth?" I asked more calmy. "Who told you theses lies of ZIM!? Was it the Dib-stink?" " Well yes and no actually, but I guess if your not here to conquer Earth ,and your not an alien I guess I'll just exterminate Earth by myself. Was kind of hoping we maybe could have been friends," I say slightly sarcastic. Just then the bell rang to go back to class "Eh? Uh? What!? Hey!! Wait!" Zim said.