chapter 8

Today was a new day . Dib was getting ready for school . Coming down the stairs he went into the living room where Y/n slept on the couch. "Y/n ,hey Y/n I'm going to school , you should come with me so you know where the school is." Dib said while Y/n groggily got up. "We leaving right now?"
"yes"
"Ok, Is there some sort of bag I can use to carry my books with? I do expect -- no I know I will find my books today . " Y/n asked , being not so groggy anymore. " Yeah , I think we have one of those drawstring bags laying around here some where, lemme' check." Did ran back up stairs soon coming back with a dark blue drawstring bag . Dib handed the bag to Y/n who put it over one of her shoulders.
"Thank you very much , rzekq oo. Ok then were ready to go I guess." . Y/n didn't really have to get ready because she didn't really have any other clothes.
Eventually they got to skool , while walking to class with a bunch of other kids she saw zim eyeing her curiously, like he was planning on saying something. After listening to Mrs.Bitters lecture about doom for about three hours the lunch bell rang. Kids ran down crowding the halls to get to the cafeteria. Kids were joyous to receive their glop on a plate as a glum monotonous hazel haired lunch lady wearing a hairnet slopped slop on kids plate. Y/n being slightly anxious about the food avoided getting food. Y/n had decided to sit next to zim at his table, interested in why he was eyeing her, and also the fact that he's a character in a show she watched when she was very young.
"Can I sit here?" Y/n asked while Zim was poking his food not wanting to eat it. "NO YOU MAY NOT SIT WITH THE --- I mean of course you can sit here , I'm normal!" Zim said, "So yesterday.... you mentioned you would exterminate Earth yourself , maybe we can be 'friends' Y/n. I would like for you to come to my house after school to discuss this further. I wouldn't want the Dib-stink to know about our possible 'alliance'." He said quietly .
"So you decided you didn't want to be called 'filthy Irken' , Heh? Also I don't really know where your house is , can I follow you after school? I also wouldn't want Dib finding out about this, you see Dib's letting me stay at his place--- look! look! look! he's watching us." Y/n said while she slightly moved her head to.see Dib was watching her wondering ,'Why isn't she sitting by me? What's she doing sitting with Zim?'
'Oh goodness, I hope I don't get kicked out ' Y/n thought because she knew she would be most likely questioned .
While walking Down the halls to reccess Y/n cut off from the group going to reccess. It was raining outside, Zim noticed Y/n seperating from the crowd of kids. Without thinking much Zim followed Y/n. He couldn't really go outside what else was he going to do?