You want a piece of me? Im miss bad karma, another day, another drama

Start from the beginning

{ 232 }

You had all arrived at the field, standing before you all were the teachers and the committee. Everyone sporting the Zombie look, and you looked around the field it had been covered in, covers, and huts and hills. The whole place had been transformed into an army training field area. You all came to a stop in front of Luna who stood smiling at everyone.
"Hello students and faculty! I am Luna your president and I shall explain today's rules." Luna said, the school went silent as they listened to the blonde beauty. "We are all split into our years groups and you will be aiming to find the flag. Your head of year will be allocating who to give the flag too. Along with this you will all receive a paint ball gun, you will have three lives each you must head back to the respawn bay before returning to the game. You can get shot that many times before you must leave the area and join Vexen." She said, you could hear a commotion coming from seniors and you glanced over, you could see Yuffie, Rikku, Cindy, Paine, Tidus and Prompto diving at Axel, Reno and Zack to prevent them from making snide comments at Vexen's lack of enthusiasm to join in. You chuckled and glanced back at Luna.
"You will also have a few members of staff on your team. You should be aware each year group has their head of faculty on each team. We hope you have fun!" She glanced around before smiling brightly. "Now get ready!" She said, the students burst into excited chatter and you glanced at your friends, who all smiled at you and you all began to get ready for the most epic lesson of the day.

{ 233 }

"Did Prompto bring his own?" Zack asked watching the blonde skipped the line for guns and held two of his own. You giggled as Reno ruffled your hair. "Where did he even get them from?" Cindy asked laughing.
"This is gonna be intense." Axel said, you nodded as Noctis smirked at you.
"Don't hold it against us when your year loses." He teased, you punched his arm lightly.
"Oh we're gonna beat you." You grinned, the boys chuckled as Xion jumped onto your back.
"Just you wait boys! We're coming for you." She announced as Roxas pushed Pence over with Hayner.
"We've got this." Hayner said eyeing the seniors. You all collected your weapons and everyone split up into their years. You were stood with random guys and Xion, as Olette ran over. Pence groaned, and you glanced at him.
"I can't do this, I'm a pacifist." Pence muttered causing you and Hayner to laugh heartedly.
"HELL YEAH GUN TIME!" Prompto ran forward with two guns.
"Where did Prompto get two fully automatic paint ball guns?" Ven asked flabbergasted. Sora pushed his cousin forward.
"Less talking more finding hiding spaces, we're against the seniors!" He said, you glanced around as Riku ran over to you, he gave you a high five and looked over at Hayner.
"Alright, so each year group is against each other. But Selphie keeps glaring at you two so I'd be careful." He explained, everyone nodded as Roxas lifted his paintball gun.
"On top of that our best friends are definitely going to attack us." He said, as you all looked at a smirking Axel and Terra.
"We're doomed." Ven mused as Xion hugged you tightly, she was bouncing with excitement.
"Who's our teachers?" You asked, you felt a hand on your shoulder and you glanced up to see Luxord and Sa'ix.
"That would be us young lady. Now Juniors. We want to beat the other years, stick to the strategy and do not let our flag be taken." He said, Xion squealed excitedly. Sa'ix looked bored to you but you could see his finger twitching on the trigger, you were about to ask him a question when Hayner beat you to the punch.
"Sir, are you looking forward to shooting the students?" He asked, Sa'ix glanced at Hayner.
"I don't know what you mean." He said, Ven raised an eyebrow.
"Wanna shoot Zack, Axel and Reno?" He mused, Sa'ix rolled his eyes, he didn't answer but he confirmed your suspicions with a slight twitch of the corner of his lips and Luxord's smirk.
"LET'S DO THIS." Sora cheered. Hayner nodded and the year group gathered around as Riku took charge.
"Plan is take out the youngest year. Pray the second year has the same idea, protect our flag girl at all costs, focus on destroying the seniors. It's their last year they want to win." Riku announced. You all nodded, Riku glanced at Hayner.
"scatter!" He yelled as you grabbed Namine and dragged her to the nearest hiding place. She gulped and crouched down as you glanced around the whole school was dead silent.

Hope that was fun!
Stay tuned for the winner!
Love

Hope that was fun! Stay tuned for the winner!Love