You want a piece of me? Im miss bad karma, another day, another drama

Start from the beginning

{ 229 }

You walked into class and smirked as Lexaeus was dressed as a Zombie. Sora jumped onto your back and chuckled.
"Ah you dressed up this year Lex!" He cheered, your teacher glanced at you and you tried to free yourself from Sora only to have Xion shove you both to your seats.
"Yes well Mr Gainsborough, I lost a bet. I didn't have a choice." He said, Hayner sat down and you took out your book.
"Are teachers allowed to tell us of their antics?" He asked, Lexaeus raised an eyebrow.
"And you think we just spend our time on your school lessons?" He retorted, Sora nodded and Xion slapped her forehead as the class giggled. Lexaeus sighed and turned to the board. "Today I want you to finish off the questions we started yesterday." He explained, you all got out your things and began to answer the questions as a slow buzz began to fill the room with the excitement for the school's famous Halloween activity.

{ 230 }

"Don't you look like a tramp." Selphie's voice rang out, as you arrived in the gym, you turned around with your eyebrow raised, Selphie was stood glaring at you. You chewed the inside of your mouth, debating whether it was worth smacking her.
"She's really not Selphie, on the other hand you really are." Ven's voice piped up, you glanced up and he came to a stop next to you. Selphie rolled her eyes, she was clad in the shortest skirt ever and her top was unbuttoned revealing a very thinly strapped vest top which was hanging lower than you would like to see. You touched Ven's arm.
"Just let it go." You said, Ven gave you a quick glance before nodding and the two of you headed towards Xigbar.
"It's sad that you do everything she says." Selphie chided, Ven turned around and you sighed.
"News flash Selphie she's stopping me from punching you. I think that's a better call." He said his eyes narrowing, Selphie scoffed.
"You wouldn't dare." She hissed, Ven shrugged his shoulders a smirk on his lips.
"You're a glutton for punishment Selphie, you really want more after the paint incident?" He asked, you grabbed Ven's arm and attempted to drag him away from Selphie, who turned and grabbed a ball. You and Ven stopped and gasped. You watched as Selphie threw the football at you. Your eyes widened before you ducked, the ball flew over your head before smacking into Xigbar.
"Fuck!" Xigbar howled, you turned around and Ven up and helped you up, placing his hand on your shoulder as Selphie bit her lip awkwardly. Terra jogged over to Xigbar and examined his blooded nose, Terra glanced around the gathered students and Hayner raised his fingers and pointed to Selphie, Terra nodded getting the idea.
"I mean sir... you've definitely won the teachers zombie costume." He muttered, Xigbar glanced at Terra and then around at the students.
"I suggest kiddies you start running laps, if you don't make it to 30 it'll be detention for you." He ground out, he blew the whistle and you and Ven sighed.
"Sorry {Name} that was my fault."
"Ven, it was mine... I chose her as my mortal enemy." You mused, before the two of you headed to a very upset Namine. Ven sighed and offered his back,
"come on Nam, we're not gonna let you get a detention." He said, Namine hopped onto Ven's back and Xion ran up to you as the three of you began to run laps.
"When you get tired Ven I can take over." Xion said smirking, Ven scoffed.
"We'll see about that." He mused as you ran along side them a smile on your face. Your friends were always there to help one another, you glanced at Selphie and Iris, it's just a shame they couldn't see it.

{ 231 }

"One more class!" Reno cheered, you rolled your eyes trying to get your work done, as Ven slept next to you. Turns out running thirty laps with a Namine on your back is exhausting work.
"What do you think we're gonna do?" Namine asked, you shrugged your shoulders.
"Well the fields been out of bounds for the last couple hours and I've seen loads of trucks come by." Roxas added flicking though his book frowning.
"I haven't see Riku, Aqua, Luna, or the other committee all day." You muttered, Axel leant back in his seat.
"I bet it's an outdoor activity." He laughed, you snorted.
"Thank you captain obvious."
Axel poked his tongue out at Reno and you turned the page over.
"I just wish it would hurry up, I can't wait!" Pence said, you sighed and nudged his shoulder lightly.
"If you did some work it might go quicker." You chuckled, Namine smiled a little as your group continued to work, eagerly waiting for the last class of the day.