🍋 33 - Self Control

Comenzar desde el principio

"Shut up."

Keith drops back down, turning away from the embarrassing sight as he slides his arms up the bed until they look pinned by his head, "You're not funny."

You chuckle anyways, finding his demeanor much more amusing than the unexpected greeting of his arousal. It's not every man who can make a put off comment while basically giving themselves to their lover.

Laughter subsiding, you lean down to the iridescent head of Keith's cock, the smell of sex already filling your lungs. Keith lets out a shaky sigh as you breathe against him, hot air scattering across his groin.

As your lips encase what little of his erection was being revealed by his boxers, Keith groans, back lifting off the mattress as your tongue rubs against him. Already he feels drunk off dopamine, especially with his mind zeroing in on how good you made him feel and god, did you make him feel good: Your tongue flicking over and over his head, running along his slit. Hot, wet, downright sinful lips wrapped around him, making him helplessly blissful but aroused.

Even now, Keith thought lewdly as he started breathing heavily from your ministrations, he could feel the heat building in the pit of his stomach, his release already on his mind as you teased his head. Just the thought of cumming from the pleasures of your tongue instead of his own hand makes Keith moan, the idea of a you-induced orgasm going straight to his hardening cock, exciting it further: He can feel his head twitch in your mouth, making a muffled groan escape you.

But, Keith holds himself back from just losing it then and there- atleast not yet. He wanted to feel whatever pleasures you had left for him. Who knew how long it would be before you had another intimate moment together.

He wanted to savour every second he could take.

Keith lets out a low whine as you peel your lips away from him, using only your tongue to abuse his throbbing head as you kitten lick his leaking tip. Just the thought of you right then sends shivers up Keith spine, but it's not enough: He wanted to see you pleasure him; watch as your tongue worked its magic.

Willing his body to work, Keith flutters his eyes to be half-lidded and rolls his head around on the comforter, trying to reassociate himself before propping his elbows up underneath himself and looking down his chest. Heat rushes to his face at the sight between his legs.

Wedged between his bent knees, you leaned over the end of the bed, face dangerously close to his groin. Your hands gripped his thighs, possibly just for the sake of purchase but to keep them still was just as likely an option. And while of course the view of your breasts pressed against the mattress was a lovely sight, that wasn't what was getting Keith even more hot and bothered.

That would have to be sight of your tongue licking around his head.

It was one thing to feel the pleasures of your actions but to see the erotic causes of them, that was a different story. Watching each kitten drag you made just made Keith's breaths shorter and shorter while his panting got louder and louder, the sight of each contact between cock and tongue making his hips jerk unintentionally.

Keith doesn't know when you noticed his staring, maybe you looked up when he moaned a little too loudly as you moved a hand from his thigh and gave his balls a timely squeeze through his paladin red boxers that had him seeing stars. Either way, you noticed and decided to make it worth his while.

Looking up, you lock eyes with Keith, your heart skipping at beat a the molten, lusting look in them. You put the fluttering in your chest aside as you lick a stripe up and off Keith's throbbing head and onto his treasure trail, following the coarse path of dark hair, all while maintaining eye contact with your extremely turned on boyfriend.