two | xavier who?

Start from the beginning

            "He's done some modeling in the past, but he is now focusing more on his books." Sadie seemed more enthusiastic than before and tucked a pluck of her beautiful ruddy hair behind her ear. She always did that when she was charmed by something, or in this case someone.

            "His father, Darius Montgomery, is hosting most of the parties we'll be visiting. He is the owner of the company that produces BRO-S. My parents will be partnering with Mr. Montgomery's company, but since it is a creative quest, they put me onto it." Lily-Rose stole my book as she talked, looked through a few pages and then turned to the back of the book. She almost started drooling over Xavier's picture and held it up in front of my face. "He's hot, isn't he?"

I simply shrugged. The last thing I felt the need of was looking at other guys. I would say I was almost afraid to get to that commitment after my break-up. It needed some time, I was sure about that. Chris and I would do our out-and-outer best to stay close friends, because the chemistry we had would never fade away. It was not that we would get married anyway.

            "Oh, come on! Say it!" Lily-Rose almost pushed the book into my face.

            "He's so fucking hot, I would ride his dick off his body. There, I said it."

            "Now say it like you mean it!"

            "Lily, give her a break," Fadoua commaded. I gestured that it was okay. She gestured that Lily-Rose was crazy.

            "Hm," Gwen sipped her black coffee and tried to join the conversation, but of course Sadie was faster.

            "I think L-R has a point there. She should get C-bone out of her head and focus on some new T-bone.'

            "You know T-bone is steak, right?" Gwen said.

            "You know what I meant."

            "Fair enough."

            "Seriously?" Fadoua pulled her Nike Pro Hijab – which suited her so well – to the right place on her head and sighed deeply before continuing, "You want her to get involved with the same kind of mistake that broke her heart, also known as, men? You really think that after having sex with a stranger everything is solved? You twenty-ish failures always think with your vagina's, shame."

            "Poor Fad, always choosing the most boring option," Gwen yawns, "not that I don't agree though, men are trash, join the side of rainbows and cunnilingus."

            "Not much rainbow-y about you, though." Valentina pointed at Gwen's full black outfit.

            "You're not wearing stripes and stars either, are you?"

            "You have a point there. Anyway, sex is a great way to get your head off things..."

            "A short-term solution, but not a long-term solution, in other words, useless." Once Fadoua had an opinion, she would fight for others to give in. Her hard-mouthedness usually made us agree with her, she was verbally strong.

            "It's just sex, Fad. Nothing more, nothing less." Lily-Rose shrugged and sipped her tea. Gwen looked at her tea and then made a face. Who would drink that poisonous shit, she must've thought, because so did I. The smell of freshly plucked flowers made its way into my nose and I tried to imagine what actual flower tea would taste like. Sunflower tea, oh God, that sounded disgusting.

            "I think Autumn will regret it, but it's her choice, of course." Fadoua looked at me like she wanted confirmation.

            "I don't think I will have sex with a stranger," I replied. Fadoua smiled at me while Lily-Rose looked worried.