She looked across both sides of her bed. Daisy and Rosalina had been fast asleep. She wanted to wake up, but she just wasn't feeling it. But she knew that she had responsibilities to take care of. Last night's incident, the key getting stolen, was more important. It wasn't that they couldn't make another key, it would only take a week. It's the fact that someone else has it, and can come in and out of the vault anytime as they please.

She wouldn't allow that. Whoever it was, was going to have to answer for their crimes.

***********

As dawn broke, the chirping of birds grew louder each second. Mario liked to keep the window closed, almost always, but last night since he was feeling hot, he decided to leave it slightly open. He had gotten up at the right time, as his stomach growled. As he got up, he suddenly had the urge to use the bathroom really badly. He got up as fast as he could and rushed upstairs, passed his room into to second bathroom.

After he was done, and he washed his hands, he walked back downstairs. As he was passing his room, he noticed that his bedroom, the one she had been sleeping in, was empty. He stopped for a second to listen if Bowsette was getting dressed or something.

Nothing.

He ignored it, and started walking back downstairs. He walked back to the lounge to pick up his blankets and fold them away, but then he saw the letter on the table. He picked it up and read its contents....

Dear Bastard

I left early so I don't miss the early morning carriage service out of town. I'm heading back to my kingdom for a while, ill be back two days from now. I still got some of my stuff there so don't you even fucking throw it out or I'll smash your skull.

And as for that dress I used, I left it in the shower. Take it and do whatever the hell you want with it, I don't really care.

And you better now go messing around with the princess the day I come back. If the doors locked, I'll just knock it down like last time. Then it'll be your problem after that

Yours Sincerely

Bowsette

He folded the letter and tucked it in his pocket. For Mario, at least he'll have some piece and quiet for a while till Monday. The weekend will be his time to relax until she comes back.

He walks over to the kitchen and opens up the fridge, he grabs a carton of milk, and then fetches a box of cereal. He walked over to the kitchen counter and prepared his breakfast. As he sat down to eat, all he could hear was silence.

Solitude...how I've missed-a you

These past few days with Bowsette had been...eventful. She was a handful to deal with, no doubt. And when pushed a bit to far, she would get physical...and not in a good way. He never had anyone stay over this long, besides Luigi. She had been the first women – I guess – to ever sleep over at his place. She had definitely been the first to make him spend his money that much.

He just hoped that even after she comes back, she won't be staying longer then she already has.

If I wasn't going to get my skull pounded, then I would have asked her to pay rent, he thought.

He thought back to last night, and his "almost" kiss with Princess Peach. If Bowsette hadn't interrupted when she did, then maybe the two of them would've kissed.

I'll have to get in contact with the princess, he thought. I just hope that she's not to busy.

No Bowsette, No work, no clients and no worries. Mario was going to make this week a good one.

First things first, he was going to write a letter to the princess. He got up and walked over to his office. He opened the door and walked over to one of the cabinets against the wall, pulling out a sheet of paper.

He walked over to his desk and took a pen. It was important that he didn't fumble around with his words. It took a minute, but he finally found the right words. He had hoped that she would reply back soon, that's if she's not to busy.

With the way they left off last night, he's just hoping that she's not to shaken up about it.

I hope she's okay

To be continued...

Yes!! But I'm very happy that you guys actually like my story 😊

I know you guys had to wait awhile for this one, but I promise you that the next chapter will be published really soon in this week!

It's nice to get feedback from you guys about my story. It helps me figure out exactly what I'm doing write and where I'm lacking. This story is also thanks to you guys for sharing your opinions in the comments and messages.

And thank you all for over 9k reads!!

As always, feedback is always welcome, feel free to vote for my story if you like, and share this story with your friends. Till the next chapter...😉

Next chapter: 07/11/2018