53: turtleneck

C H A P T E R
F I F T Y - T H R E E

[ Y/N's Point Of View ]

He smirked and kissed my cheek, "See you tomorrow."

"Thank you for the turtlenecks," I said.

"Make sure you cover that perfectly," He reminded as his gaze adverted to my neck and I nodded as a response.

"Good night, baby," He mumbled and cheekily smiled.

"Goodnight," I smiled back and watched leave the place.

I'm going to sleep with burning cheeks.

....

Another boring day. The ray of sunlight pierced throughout the thin curtains as cool breeze blew.

I woke up quite sober and immediately went to the bathroom to wash up and get ready for school.

I took a pair of jeans, the white turtleneck that Taehyung gave me and a pair of sneakers.

Before putting on the shirt, I took a blending sponge and a full coverage foundation to cover the hickeys. After multiple attempts it was no use. It was too dark.

I sighed and took my bag. I bid farewell to Seokjin and immediately took a bus straight to school.

I arrived at the campus ten minutes early before class starts. I saw Chungha hanging out with Taeyong and immediately ran to them.

"Hey!" I exclaimed making them jolt at the sudden move.

"Y/N!" Chungha shouted followed by Taeyong. "Why are you covered up like that?"

The time has definitely come. I have to answer this question. "I was feeling cold so I wore these covering clothes."

"Turtleneck!" Taeyong giggled.

I stomped my feet acting like a kid who is angry and rolled my eyes. "Should we go out later? I really missed hanging out with you two," I frowned.

They looked at each other and nodded in response. "Sure." Chungha mumbled.

"Yay!" I exclaimed. "Let's just go to the amusement park."

"Isn't. Taehyung going to pick you up later?" Chungha suddenly asked.

"Y-Yeah. But I'll tell him not to come," I replied.

She nodded in approval and looked around. The bell suddenly rang making all of the students rush to their respective classes.

I bid farewell to my friends and ran to my room.

....

College is so tiring. I'm already exhausted for just 1 whole day.

The bell rang indicating school is dismissed. I rushed out of my room and waited for Taeyong and Chungha in front of the gate.

Y/N

I'm going to hang out with my friends.