25: awkward

C H A P T E R
T W E N T Y - F I V E

As everyone sat down, a woman figure appeared on the stairs.

Their jaws dropped. They were all shocked as the woman came towards the kitchen and went to get water in the refrigerator.

It was Y/N.

Y/N then, faced in front of them drinking water and they were still shocked. She looked at them confusingly.

Suddenly, her eyes opened wide. Water inside her mouth and as she realized that he was still in Taehyung's house, she almost spat the water. She immediately ran to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror.

[ Y/N's Point Of View ]

I immediately ran to the bathroom in embarrassment. I'm still in Taehyung's house?! Was I dreaming on being back home?! I checked the time and it was 8pm. 8pm?! I was asleep for ONE DAY?! That's a record. I giggled when that thought popped. I breathe in and out to get ready and face them. I walked out of the room and went back to the table again.

A fake smile plastered on my face. Acting like nothing happened. I went to the table and sat down between Taehyung and Seokjin. The atmosphere was really awkward. It felt hot for me. I can feel my cheeks burning. I can feel them giving glares at me. Taehyung didn't care, he didn't even glanced at me. He just continued to eat.

Seokjin-oppa was also eating and really looked worried. I'm fine now. My head doesn't hurts that much anymore. I muttered to myself.

I soon started eating and still awkward. It was so embarrassing. After eating I went to the dishwasher to help Jin-oppa wash the dishes.

"Oh? No Y/N. Go rest there. Namjoon can help me with this," Seokjin smiled, taking the dishes, washing them and gestured me to sit on the couch.

I nodded and went to the couch where Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook were sitting on and watching television.

I sat down on the stool beside the couch and where Hoseok was sitting beside me. He nudged me on my arm and gestured to sit in between Jimin and Jungkook. I refused and he frowned. He took my hand and pulled me over to the seat between Jimin and Jungkook.

It felt really awkward as I sat down beside Jimin and Jungkook. I felt uncomfortable. I could feel them looking at me. I can't move.

"Uh so Y/N?" Jimin uttered.

"Uh?" I looked at him, pointing my index on myself.

"Of course. Is there anyone named Y/N here except you?" Jimin sarcastically said and a little smile appeared on his face.

"Oh yeah." I chuckled.

"So are you okay now?" Jungkook asked.

"Ya! I was suppose to ask that question you dork!" Jimin yelled as Jungkook earned a slap on his back from Jimin.

Woah I feel like I'm caught in the middle. I gently laughed it off as they noticed me laughing at them. Yoongi and Hoseok were just watching and on their phone as Me, Jimin and Jungkook had a conversation.

"So Y/N, are you feeling okay now?" Jimin asked.

"Uhm yeah. I dunno if I'm fully recovered but who cares," I sighed.

"Oh okay," Jimin said as he and Jungkook nodded in unison.

We watched television until Namjoon and Jin sat down on the couch.