22: dizzy

C H A P T E R
T W E N T Y - T W O

[ Y/N's Point Of View ]

Ah! My head really hurts! I'm so weak. I can't walk by myself. I hate him for doing this. I walked and fell over and over until he ran to me and assisted me. I took off his hands and said "I can do it myself." even if I can't do it. I screamed again and fell as I feel my head hurt again. "Ah! My head." He heard my scream again and rushed to help me. I can't do anything. He rushed and picked me up bridal style. I was shocked at his move and screamed. "What the hell! No! I said I can do it myself!"

"No you can't." He replied while carrying me to the closet room.

He opened the room and the room was luxurious. Full of his expensive clothes, shoes and perfume. There was another door and he opened it. When he opened it, I was shocked at the amount of clothes. Wait, what?! Why is that room full of women's clothes? I saw him enter the room and took some clothes. He opened a drawer which was full of underwear. He reached for a pair of undies as he closed his eyes trying not to look. I giggled quiet enough for him not to hear me.

He walked towards me and gave me the clothes. I took it and stood up and stepped outside the door. Woah that was the closet? The whole room?! Nevermind, who cares. I walked weak in the hallways to find the bathroom but I can't find it. I asked him where is the bathroom and he replied. I walked to the bathroom and entered it. I don't have any intention to escape or else I'm going to die. I opened the light switch and took off my clothes. I have a freaking huge bandage on my head. This is irritating. I took it off and felt my head hurt again. "Ah! I hate this." I said as I threw the bandage in the trash can. I stepped inside the shower and took a shower. After that I dried myself up and took the clothes and wore it. I dried my hair and brushed it. I stepped outside the room and felt my head throbbing again. I stumbled as I walk and felt really dizzy. I leaned against the wall to assist me to walk and a door opened and a boy appeared.

"Y/N! What are you doing?!" The boy asked in his raspy voice and held me.

I looked at him with a blurry vision. "Who are you?"

"I'm Jungkook. Come on I'll help you go to your room." The boy said and his shining eyes and bunny smiled appeared.

He assisted me to the room and I sat down on the bed.

"Ah! Hyung is such a jerk! He really left you alone there?!" He grumbled in frustration.

I giggled at his expression. "Don't worry I'm fine with it. I hate him. He's a big jerk!"

"What were you doing there Y/N?" Jungkook asked.

"I took a shower then I felt really dizzy until now." I replied as I massaged my head.

"Aw. Don't pressure yourself. Just rest until you feel better." Jungkook sighed as he smiled again bunny teeth showing.

"I will Jungkook. Thank you." I smiled and layed on the headboard.

"You're welcome! Rest well so you can go home." He said as he stepped out of the room.

Ah! I'm really dizzy. I should just rest it through. I layed down on my back and stared at the ceiling and just started to think of things.