23: still sleeping

C H A P T E R
T W E N T Y - T H R E E

Wednesday night. 7PM.

Dinner time.

"Oh? Where's Y/N?" Hoseok asked as he sat down on their dinner table.

"She's not joining us. She's sleeping." Jimin said.

Taehyung sighed.

"What's the matter Taehyung?" Namjoon asked.

"Nothing," Taehyung said as he sat down on the table feeling down.

Jungkook just kept quiet and gave glares on Taehyung.

"Jungkook-ah, stop glaring at me. Just eat," Taehyung said as he stuffed food in his mouth.

Jungkook snapped back to reality and ate.

"Where's Yoongi-hyung?" Jungkook asked with his full mouth.

"He went out to buy something," Hoseok said as he continued to eat.

Jungkook nodded and ate again.

....

"Who's going to wash the dishes?" Jimin asked.

"It's not going to be me. Or else I'm going to break the plates again," Namjoon said as he stood up from his seat.

"Me neither. I'm going to clean my closet," Hoseok said.

"Jungkook?" Jimin called out.

"Not me hyung," Jungkook giggled.

"Ugh fine! I'm going to wash it!" Jimin yelled as the other members giggled and went to their room.

Taehyung went out to get some fresh air and cool off. As he went to the garden, he saw Yoongi at the gate.

"Oh? Taehyung? What are you doing outside?" Yoongi asked as he went inside.

"I'm just here to get some fresh air. And probably think." Taehyung sighed.

"Oh okay. Need some help?" Yoongi asked.

"Ah I just need some alone time," Taehyung shrugged.

"Okay Taehyung. I understand," Yoongi sighed and went inside their house.

Taehyung nodded slightly and stared at the sky. He watched the beautiful stars twinkle as the moon shines light at night.

"Taehyung-ah. It's getting late. Come inside." Jimin called.

"Okay." Taehyung sighed.

[ Taehyung's Point Of View ]

I went inside after Jimin called me. I immediately walked upstairs and checked Y/N. She's deep asleep. I pressured her too much. I'm a total jerk. Regrets. After checking on her, I went back to my room and slept.