19: danger

C H A P T E R
N I N E T E E N

Ms. Kang told me to stay at the stage. For her to call the Prince. This is embarrassing.

"Of course, we wouldn't want to have a princess without it's prince!" Ms. Kang said. "For Year-end Prince, the crown goes to...."

I'm finding Taeyong in the crowed to see his reaction. There he was. Smiling.

"Mr. Lee Taeyong!"

Everyone cheered. I was looking at him and his expression was suprised.

He walked to the stage without hesitation. He's more confident than me.

As he was being crowned, he whispered. "Are you embarrassed? or shy?"

"Yes I am," I replied.

"Congratulations Prince and Princess!" Ms. Kang announced.

Everyone cheered and clapped as we stood on the stage posing for the cameras in front. This is so embarrassing.

"You did a great job Princess Y/N," Taeyong winked, carrying the 2 roses in his hands.

"You too, Prince Taeyong," I teased.

He chuckled when I said 'Prince' and so he left again and went to his friend's table.

"Y/N!!!" Chungha huffed, grabbing the bouquet on my hand and placing it on the table. "Princess and Prince. You two look good to be honest."

"Stop it!" I giggled.

I sat down and sighed. That was really embarrassing. I'm not really into these things.

I looked for my purse and took it. I felt my phone buzz it indicated that I either got a message or someone is calling.

20 New Unread Messages from Taehyung

I hesitantly opened the inbox and read those unread messages that I got from him.

By reading the messages, he looks angry with a bit of....jealousy?

Why on earth would he be jealous when I'm having fun? He's quite aggressive these days.

Taehyung

You're at the party and having fun right?

I guess you are.

Who's your date again?

Oh wait, no need to tell me.

Because I already know his name.

Lee Taeyong.

Y/N

First of all, how on earth did you know?

Ffs! Taehyung give me a night to have fun please.

I am not a child. Leave me alone.

Leave him alone.

Let me have fun for this night. For this party.

I am not your toy.

Taehyung

I have connections I already told you.

You won't find him because you don't know him.

Obey my orders I am the boss here.