41: about us

C H A P T E R
F O R T Y - O N E

"What about us?" Taehyung smirked and slowly leaned towards me.

I moved away and pursed my lips together. "I just want to talk about us. Our relationship."

"What about it?" He sighed.

"Remember that night when I told you to take it slow?"

He was silent.

"You forgot?" I exclaimed. "Okay, let me explain."

He nodded and gestured me to continue.

"Here's the deal, if you want me back, I'll play hard to get," I stated.

"Hard to get? You're already playing it," Taehyung sighed and rolled his eyes. He's waiting for an amusing response.

"If you want us to do things like we did five years ago then you have to do these things," I explained.

I have my rules. Take it nice and slow. Like we have no label or anything.

"You should be mine in a month or else we'll fail this setup for the war," Taehyung stated with his dark gaze piercing through my soul.

I gulped and felt the atmosphere hot. I totally forgot about it. That I'm going to get married.

"O-Okay. Here's five rules," I said and cleared my throat.

"Go on."

"Rule number one, you have to pick me up everyday after school. Rule number two, you have to help me if I have homeworks to do. Rule number three, take me on a simple and casual date if I want to," I cheekily said.

"Easy." He mumbled.

"Rule four, no intimate feelings. And lastly rule five, you can't kiss my lips if we're still not dating." I added.

"You can't do that!" He yelled.

He's really into those things? Aren't those for married couples?

"Yes I can and I will. Don't worry, I know you'll wait," I smiled at him.

He was pouting acting all cute until his gaze darkened. "I'll do what ever I want."

He flipped me over and pinned my hands over my head. I laid in shock. My eyes were widened as he made eye contact.

His body above me, his left hand holding my two hands above my head, and his right hand was behind my back.

"W-What are you doing?" I stuttered, I don't know what to do know that he's on top of me.

"What do you feel?" He muttered under his breath, a grin forming his mouth.

"I-I d-don't know," I responded.

He slowly leaned closer our noses were touching until he abruptly moved away.

My eyes were still wide open in shock. I don't even know what to feel.

He sat down and looked at me with a smirk as I was frozen.

Forced to be the Mafia's Wife | KTH [PAUSED] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें