12: flutter?

C H A P T E R
T W E L V E

"Eeeeeek!" Y/N squealed. She jumped and hit herself with a pillow repeatedly. She fell onto the floor because of the romantic excitement she felt.

Seokjim heard the sound coming from her bedroom with a thud and so he insisted to check her sister.

"Is there a problem here?" Seokjin asked, peeking through the small space of Y/N's bedroom door.

"U-Uh n-no oppa. N-Nothing." Y/N stuttered. Looking at his brother with red cheeks.

"Why is your face like that?" Seokjin asked, walking towards his sister who was paralyzed from unexpectedly barging into her room.

Seokjin touched his sister's cheeks feeling it warm which is weird. "Why are you blushing like that?"

"N-Nothing I was just watching a video," Y/N lied, clearly she was flustered by Taehyung.

"Weird. I'll leave you now call me when you need something," Seokjin said as he left the room.

"I can't! I can't fall for his tricks!" Y/N squealed again.

Y/N's heart was beating fast. She held her cheeks which felt warm. She slept with a little smile on her face.

Taehyung was smiling looking at his phone. "Did I made her flutter?"

Taehyung placed the phone on his chest and hugged it. He felt proud of what he did. Small procedures of making Y/N fall to his trap.

"Process!"

....

A day passed and it was already Sunday.

The bright sun shined over Y/N's window. A bright beam of light shining across her room.

She woke up as she heard sizzling sounds downstairs. She sat up and rubbed her face gently.

She went to the bathroom to wash up for the morning.

"Good afternoon oppa," Y/N greeted.

"Good afternoon." Seokjin greeted back as he stir-fried the food on the pan.

Y/N let out a big yawn when she sat down onto counter.

"Still sleepy? Here eat your brunch." Seokjin said as he placed the food in front of Y/N.

Y/N ate the food and thanked Seokjin for cooking her the food.

Y/N went back to her bedroom and checked her notifications.

A good afternoon message from Taehyung which she ignored and a message from Chungha.

Chungha
What time are we going to the mall?

Y/N
I'll pick you up at 4.

Chungha
Okay. See you later.

Y/N let out a big sigh and threw her phone onto her bed. She closed her eyes as she lay down on her bed. She felt her phone vibrate again making her groan in frustration.