35: can I sleep with you?

C H A P T E R
T W E N T Y - F I V E

"Hyung you know you can't tell me what to do right?" Taehyung said, he looked at Seokjin with a dark gaze.

"Taehyung. You know she's the precious gem princess here right? I'm just doing this to protect her." Seokjin replied in a soft understanding voice.

"I do what I do hyung. It's my job too."

"I don't want to talk about this anymore Taehyung. Let's talk next time. I'm going to sleep it's kinda late anyways." Seokjin said. He yawned as he stood up from his seat and went to his room.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip and clenched his fist. He then saw the clock showing 11PM.

As he left the meeting room, his while house was clean. By the time displayed on the clock, he knows everyone is already asleep.

No noises were heard coming from upstairs or anything. He decided to go upstairs and rest too.

Before he can go to his room, he decided to check up on Y/N.

As he opened the room where Y/N was staying, he saw a little bit of light. It was only the lamp that was providing the light. The room was already dark.

As he entered the room, he found Y/N already nuzzling in the blankets, sleeping. He walked closer to the bed and sat beside her.

His gaze adverted onto her sleeping face. He's in love and happy. He placed his hand on her head, stroking her hair gently. He then placed a peck on her forehead and smiled.

He missed this. As much as he wanted to be beside Y/N, he can't. He has to control himself.

He proceeded to go to his room and sleep.

He threw himself onto his bed, a heavy sigh escaped his mouth.

He closed his eyes for a bit. But many thoughts were running through his mind.

He can't sleep. These thoughts were bothering him. The thought of Y/N leaving him. The love will fade. The war begins and they will lose again.

Taehyung decided to go to his balcony. To watch the stars and the moon light up on the sky. The night breeze brushing coldly on his skin.

He sat on the chair as he watched the night sky. The moonlight is beautiful, together with the twinkling stars.

He always loved this when he's stressed. Sometimes he reads a book.

After minutes of watching the night sky, he decided to go back inside and sleep.

He threw himself on his bed and let out a heavy sigh. He then tucked himself in his comforter and closed his eyes.

....

"No! You can't have her!" He yelled, pointing at the man's place with armed members on his back.

"Yes. I can have her. She's mine." A man with an Italian accent said, with a gun in his hand pointing at me.