26: reasons & explanations

A man figure appeared in front of me.

It's Taehyung.

"hey." Taehyung started off, scratching the back of his neck as he closed the door.

"Hey." I said and rolled my eyes as I sat up.

He walked towards the bed and I moved an inch away from him.

"Come on talk to me!" He yelled, low enough to avoid waking up the others.

"I don't want to talk. I'm reading!" I said and looked at the book as if I was literally reading.

"Where did you get that?" He asked and slowly moved himself near beside me.

"Uhm I found it from the shelf?" I said continued to read the book and moved away from him again.

"Okay. I still want to talk." He said.

I looked him and he gave me a dark stare and I gazed intently at him.

His eyes is full of sadness and anger.

I flinched at him and looked away immediately because I felt scared.

What tf?! Why is he giving me these stares?!

"Y/N." He called out in his deep raspy voice.

"W-what?" I stuttered, looked at him second by second.

"I want to talk. Please." He pleased and took my hands.

"Ya! D-don't t-touch me!" I shouted, trying to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

He kept looking at me as I was trying to remove my hands from his grip.

"Let go of me!" I whimpered in pain as he tighten his grip around my wrists. I bit my lip so we can't be heard.

After numerous of times trying to remove his grip, I gave up. I looked at him in the eyes again. He is definitely desperate to talk to me about something.

"Let go of me. We'll talk." I said, in a tired soft voice.

He removed his hands. I massaged my wrists it hurts.

"So?" Taehyung uttered out giving a glare at me.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, still massaging my wrists.

I looked at him. "What do you want to talk about?"

"The marriage thing." He sighed.

My eyes widened as I heard his sentence.

"What about that thing?" I questioned looking at him straight as I felt it interesting to listen to.

"Look Y/N, I still love you." He said in his deep raspy voice as he bit his bottom lip.

I felt my my heart ache. I clenched my chest as I heard his words.

"Taehyung, please be straight to the point. I can't deal with this." I said, trying to resist tears coming out of my eyes.

"Look Y/N, I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for hurting you, threatening you and your family and leaving you." Taehyung said as he snatched my hands and hold it for himself again.

"Taehyung I-I" I stuttered as I felt nervous confessing. My eyes became blurry.

My eyes became watery. I blinked and my tears escaped. Taehyung held my head and placed his hand on my cheek and wiped off my tears.

"Y/N, stop crying. Say whatever you want to say. Don't be nervous." He said, wiping off my tears as it continued to stream down.