9: did you see it?

C H A P T E R
N I N E

Sun shining over Y/N's face as she woke up. Eyes feeling heavy from crying all night.

Y/N yawned and stretched, slowly opening her eyes. She reached out for her phone and checked the time.

"I'm late for class!" Y/N mumbled as she checked the time on her phone.

She immediately stood up from her bed rushed to the bathroom to get ready for school.

After getting ready for school, she packed her things and took her phone from her bed. Before leaving her room, she took a glance at the box which was underneath her bed before running to school.

"Good morning Y/N. Breakfast?" Seokjin greeted with a smile.

"No thanks oppa. I'm running late," Y/N politely declined as she wore her shoes.

"Oh it's okay. Go now so you can't be horribly late," Seokjin chuckled.

"Bye oppa!" Y/N said as she went out.

She immediately ran to school and rushed to her classroom. She was lucky that she arrived on time.

....

Taehyung slept after spamming Y/N with texts. As he woke up in the morning, he immediately took his phone and checked if there were any messages from Y/N. He really hoped that Y/N would respond.

None. No messages received. He thought Y/N ignored him but the truth was Y/N didn't bother to check his messages.

He then waited for her to respond. Hours and hours of waiting patiently.

Y/N's class dismissed. She went to Chungha's room and just in time, Chungha's class has also dismissed.

Y/N ran to her and greeted her with a smile. "Hey Chungha!"

"Oh Y/N! You startled me! Hey!" Chungha smiled.

"Are you up for a coffee date today?" Y/N asked.

"Sure!" Chungha happily accepted her offer.

"Should we go now?"

"Let's go!"

Y/N and Chungha walked to their favorite coffee shop near their university. As they entered, Y/N was captivated by the sweet aroma of the place. She sniffed the smell and Chungha looked at her weirdly.

"What are you doing? You look stupid!" Chungha laughed.

"The smell is just-" says Y/N, no one can stop her from smelling the scent of coffee.

"Come on, come on." Chungha pulled Y/N to order as she stopped sniffing the scent.

"What would you like to order?" The barista asked.

"I would have one Iced Americano, and she'll get the Iced Caramel Macchiato and one slice of blueberry cheesecake." Chungha said.