14: few time left

C H A P T E R
F O U R T E E N

[ Taehyung's thoughts ]

Did she really hung up on me? Was she crying? I knew it! I shouldn't place that letter in!

I sat down groaned. "I do hope she's okay."

[ Y/N's Point Of View ]

Monday

Once again, Y/N woke up with puffy eyes. Her sensitive heart can't take it anymore. She has to open up but she's too weak.

She knows she has a few time left. She still can't decide.

The sound of her alarm clock beeping continuously indicating for her to wake up and get ready for school.

Tomorrow is the party. She's on the design team.

[ Taehyung's Point Of View ]

"Taehyung-ah wake up. We have a meeting today," Jimin said, tapping Taehyung's cheek to wake up.

"Hnnnngh! What time is it?" Taehyung mumbled, eyes still closed as he yawned.

"9AM," Jimin said as he opened the blinds.

Taehyung felt the sun beam over his room. He covered himself head to toe with a blanket and switched to the other side of his bed.

"Boss, wake up," Jimin said once again.

"It's only 9AM the meeting starts at 11AM please." Taehyung said.

"You do know how long we take time to get ready right? And we need to eat breakfast you know?" Jimin explained.

"Fine," Taehyung sighed and got up immediately. Scratching the back of his head as he went to the bathroom.

After bathing, he wore his suit and went downstairs with his phone.

There they were, the suited men who were eating their breakfast. Taehyung walked towards them and grabbed an apple.

"Hyung, eat please," Jungkook said glaring at the elder.

"It's okay. I'll eat lunch with you guys later," Taehyung muttered, taking a bite of his apple.

After finishing their breakfast, they all went inside the black van they own and went to their building.

"Yoongi-hyung, are they already there?" Taehyung asked, typing something on his tablet.

"Yes. They already arrived 5 minutes ago," Yoongi said, checking the emails on his tablet.

"Is Seokjin-hyung going to attend the meeting?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes. He's going to be 10 minutes late for sure," Taehyung replied.

"Step on it Mr. Hwang," Taehyung said to their driver.

"Yes, sir," Mr. Hwang said.

....

"Good morning oppa," Y/N greeted.