28: older brother

C H A P T E R
T W E N T Y - E I G H T

As soon as Seokjin gave the boys a death glare they all ran for their lives and went downstairs for brunch.

They all sat down all quiet as they all exchanged glares.

Hoseok spoke and broke the silence.

"So Y/N and Taehyung were cuddling huh?" Hoseok blurted out, grinning and waving his eyebrows.

They all laughed.

Seokjin passed by the kitchen looking all blank. As they saw Seokjin they immediately stopped laughing. Whispers covering the place and Jimin took the chance to talk to the eldest who was left with a blank expression.

"Hyung, are you okay? You look like you've seen horror," Jimin chuckled.

Seokjin sighed. "Yes I'm okay chim. It's not a big problem. It's nice to see them being close again like the past years don't you think?" Seokjin smiled.

Seokjin smiled, feeling all relieved from the shade of Taehyung and his sister's cloud. Seokjin stretched out and went to cook their brunch.

"Atleast they're getting all good again. I'm so free," Seokjin murmured with a smile plastered on his face. He soon started preparing their food.

"Past? What past? We're they together in the past?" Jimin thought to himself. Leaving a confused expression on his face as he went back to his seat.

"Jiminie, how did it go?" Yoongi asked his face resting on his palm.

"I'm confused hyung," Jimin muttered and rubbed his face.

"Confused?" the others mumbled in unison.

"Yeah. Seokjin-hyung mentioned something," Jimin sighed, he was trying to figure out what Seokjin meant.

"What did he mention?" Namjoon asked, his eyes sparkling with curiosity.

"It's about Y/N and Taehyung," Jimin whispered. He was really trying his best to figure out what it actually meant.

"What about Taehyung and Y/N?" Hoseok whispered.

Curiousity circled around the atmosphere as Seokjin was preparing and cooking their food.

"It's just like.. were they-" Jimin was cut off by his words as Seokjin called them out to help him.

"Chim, can you go buy some more groceries with Jungkook?" Seokjin said while he was washing the other vegetables.

"Uh okay hyung." Jimin said.

"We'll talk about this later." Jimin winked and grinned as he stood up from his seat and went to get his coat, shoes and the car keys.

"Jungkook-ah!" Jimin called the younger out as the younger was putting on his shoes and coat.

"Seokjin-hyung! Can I go with them?" Hoseok asked.

"Okay Hoseok. Don't go for too long you guys! I need to prepare and cook lunch as soon as possible! I'm feeling hungry!" Seokjin shouted from the kitchen so they can hear him.

The three were silent and went out to fetch the groceries.

"Seokjin-hyung I'm going to my room to make some lyrics probably," Namjoon said.

"And I'm going to take a nap," Yoongi yawned and left.

Seokjin nodded in response and turned the faucet off.

"Just call me when you need help with something," Namjoon smiled and left.

Seokjin nodded and went to the living room to watch some television to rewind and relax from what happened earlier.