31: friends?

C H A P T E R
T H I R T Y - O N E

Y/N, Chungha, and Taeyong continued to talk about what has happened in the past few days. As for Y/N, she kept giggling to every word that seems funny to her. She kept smiling on how cute the two are.

Later then, knockings were heard from the door. She stopped laughing on the last sentence that her friend said and made her look at the door.

"Y/N?" Chungha called out, making her expression confused.

Y/N's head tilted, looking at the door.

"Y/N!" Chungha called out again making Y/N to snap back.

"Oh yeah, I just heard some knocking." Y/N explained.

"Where are you tho? Your room seems a bit different." Chungha said.

"Oh, I'm in-" Y/N got caught off as the door gently opened and a man figure appeared in front of her.

"Y/N?" Chungha called again.

"Y/N!" The man called with his deep voice, making Y/N startle as Y/N's eyes focused on the man.

"T-Taehyung?!" Y/N shouted.

"Y/N what are you doing?" Taehyung asked. Y/N forgetting that she was still on line with her friends.

"I'm t-talking to my friends," Y/N mumbled as the phone she held was on her face level.

"Y/N? Is that Taehyung?" Chungha asked, the volume of the phone was on max level which made Taehyung to hear the voice coming from the phone.

"Taehyung? She's at Taehyung's?" Taeyong interrupted.

Y/N looked deeply in to Taehyung's eyes as he walked towards the place where Y/N was chatting with her friends.

"Friends? Really?" Taehyung smirked and peeked through the phone Y/N was holding as she quickly snatched the phone away from his sight.

"Come on let me see!" Taehyung fought back and snatched phone.

He held Y/N's hand and quickly took the phone which Chungha and Taeyong was still on line.

"Hello!" Taehyung greeted with a flashy smile and waved at them. His rectangular smile appearing on his mouth as his teeth flashed.

"H-Hello?" Chungha and Taeyong greeted back awkwardly as they felt confused.

Y/N took the chance and snatched the phone back.

"Ya! Don't talk to them!" Y/N yelled as she placed the phone back to her hands and faced it on her face level.

"I'm sorry about that guys!" Y/N apologized and glared at Taehyung.

"Y/N, you sure that's Taehyung?" Chungha whispered.

"That was Taehyung?" Taeyong murmured.

"Yeah." Y/N sighed.

"What has gotten into him?!" Chungha exclaimed.

Taehyung glared at the phone and jumped into the bed. He sat beside Y/N and he kept teasing her.

"Stop it will you?" Y/N said giving a glare at Taehyung.

Taehyung pouted and looked at Y/N with puppy eyes.

Chungha looked at Y/N confused.

Taehyung appeared on Chungha's screen and smiled at her.

"Uh Y/N?" Chungha stuttered.