Chapter 35

A/N:

To my dearest readers who thinks that I would stop updating and working on this book, when hell freezes over with flying pigs! :p

I'll never give up on this book so you can count on that! :) I placed the author's note at the beginning becase it's like no one reads it if I place it at the end. I apologize for the long wait (omg 2 weeks???) and since I feel really guilty, I would upload a new chapter (instead of studying for a Physics test damn). I have no plans to put this work on hiatus. The only time I'll stop updating this book is when it's complete! (which is like 10 chapters from now so enjoy it with me! yay)

AND THANK YOU FOR THE 26K+ READS, 600+ VOTES AND 150+ COMMENTS!!11!11!!1!!!1!! omg ilysm guys <3

Read along, pretty liar!

Kat xo

~

I bought this vintage camera in a camera shop last week as a gift for Aria since she took an interest in photography for the past month and now she's using it against me by taking candid photos of me and sometimes when I get the camera from her, it's my turn to assault her. Using the camera to take pictures, of course.

Tonight, I planned for the both of us to just have a simple night with her with our kids and have an do-it-yourself outdoor night movie at our backyard. I know that Aria has always wanted that and now, we get to experience it with the two little bundle of joys we made together because of love.

"What movie shall we watch for tonight?" Aria asked and me being a no-brainer when it comes to movies, I just shrugged.

"It's up to you, my love." I told her and she just grinned.

"How about one animated movie because Alex and Elicia will be with us and one romantic movie?" She suggested with twinkling eyes. She must have really liked that idea.

"Sounds good. I'll just go to the grocery store to buy some food, okay?" I said and she nodded.

"Always wear your seatbelt and follow all the traffic rules! I love you, husband and take care!" Aria screamed before I closed the door.

"Yes, mother!" I shouted back, chuckling a bit.

Setting up the projector screen and checking if the projector is functioning perfectly, I checked if the mat and the blankets are sufficient enough for the four of us since it's Fall is approaching so it's a bit chilly and that's the reason why we won't stay for long. I bought tons of chips and soda in cans and some healthy food like bread and tuna spread with red wine and of course, warm water for the tots.

"Is everything good to go now? I'm excited and impatient at the same time and we all know that's a bad combination." Aria giggled and I smiled at her excitedness.

"Everything is almost perfect, I'm just lacking one thing." I said and she pouted.

"What is it?"

"My family beside me." I grinned goofily at her as she giggled some more.

"You're so cliché, Ezra." She retorted back, trying her hardest not to laugh again but she failed miserably. Our now six months old babies are now starting to crawl and they're trying to crawl and plop down the mat looking for warmth.

Flash.

Aria took a picture with the camera and I just smiled. I love the fact that she wants to take pictures and keep it as a memory, even if it wasn't a very big milestone. She's just preserving memories. As the old adage goes, "A picture says a thousand words."

As Aria sat down and cuddled with Alex and Elicia on the ground, I played the first movie and Aria let out a loud laugh.

"Monsters University, huh?"