Chapter 12

Dedicated to @PLLSwiftieMiserables! :)

~

(Ezra's POV)

Waking up and sleeping at night beside Aria is really becoming a habit that I could get used to. She looks like a kid enjoying a moment of slumber.

Speaking of kids...

I can't help but think about the last thing in her bucket list.

13. Get pregnant with twins; boy & girl

Would it be possible for us to have what she wants? To be honest, when I first met Aria, she looked like 'The One' for me. And that means I want her to be the only woman to receive my kisses, to receive all my loving, my right knee to bend for her to ask her for marriage, to be her one and only husband, to receive her all, to fight and then make it all up to her again, and eventually, to be the mother of my children.

But we all have that "what if" question that is being asked by our dark and negative side of our mind. And at this situation, my "what if" question is, what if Aria won't make it?

I quickly erased the negative thoughts from my own mind.

It's been weeks after I accomplished the first thing that was written in Aria's bucket list and you know what? I can't wait to do them all. From number one to number thirteen.

"My, my. Seems like my Ezy boo-bear is deep in thoughts. I tried getting your attention by kissing your hand but I failed. You hurt my feelings, boo bear." Aria poured playfully and I grinned goofily. We always tease each other and I gotta admit, I enjoy it immensely.

"No baby, I was just thinking about some things. I never intended to ignore you." I said as I place a kiss on her forehead. "Good morning, pookie."

"Good morning, Ezy." She said and cuddled more against me.

- . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . -

I nervously opened the door of my car for Aria. I stopped at the meadow, our safe haven where I had set-upped a humongous telescope where we can observe stars. We usually go here to stargaze but tonight, we have more tasks to do than that.

Few weeks ago, I went to the website of the International Star Registry to write an application form so I could name a star after my beloved fresh pair of eyes. I was able to contact them and they gave me a go as they told me the conditions and rules about naming a star. I just received the star map and directions where we could locate the star.

This is her number two.

2. Name a star after me & Ezra.

"Wow, Ezy! Did you prepare all of this?" Aria gawked at the haven in front of her. Before we went here when Aria was still sleeping, I went here to prepare everything. The moment I arrived at her house, we drove straight here. I prepared a picnic mat with a basket that's full of garlic bread accompanied with a bottle of red wine in a bucket full of ice and we bought seafood and pesto pasta on the way here.

"Yep." I said, popping the 'p'.

She plopped down the ground and opened the basket and caught a whisk of scent of the freshly made garlic bread.

"Ezy let's go eat, I'm famished." Aria chuckled and tapped the spot beside her, beckoning me to sit down.

We enjoyed feeding each other bread and pasta that it came to a small food fight. Not a messy one, though.
Sooner or later, I have to tell Aria our real purpose of visiting our safe haven tonight.

"Aria..." I trailed on and she looked at me with her fresh pair of eyes. "I know you've always wanted to name a star so I decided to do just that."

Aria's jaw dropped.

"W-what?" She said breathlessly in shock.

"I thought it would be a nice way of saying sorry for my shortcomings as a boyfriend and it's kinda an anniversary gift?" I explained nervously but all my nervousness evaporated as her grin got bigger.

"You are seriously the best boyfriend ever. I could not ask for more." Aria said giddily and immediately dove down for the telescope. "Wait, this is not some type of horrible joke, isn't it? Because I'll kill you myself if that's what's going on here." She threatened which I find cute.

"Nah, babe. Here's the star map and the directions. Let's look for that star."

After almost two hours, we saw the star which was in the constellation of Sagittarius.
"What would you name it, Pookie?" I asked, curiosity getting the best of me.

"Something related to you... To us." She whispered softly I barely heard her so I thought I was hearing things.

"Come again?"

"I wanted to name it after us."

Now it was my turn to have my jaw drop which caused Aria to laugh at me.

"What's with your reaction? I mean, come on! That's a no-brainer. I would totally name a star after us. Because let's face it, death just looms around the corner. But with that star above us, it would guide us to the right path and when we're apart, we could just look up at the sky and look at the star to feel close to each other. Because that star, will be a part of you and me." Aria said and I knew.

I knew.

I knew I had the best girl in my arms and I have no intention of ever letting go. And there's only one way to do that.

Marry her.

"God, you don't know how much I love you." I said, grin plastered on my face that I feel like my face will be separated into two pieces.

"I love you too, Ezy." She grinned back and kissed me briefly.

"So what will you name it?" I asked her.

"Does Ezria sound okay?" She asked, her cheeks a bit red. She finds this a little embarrassing but for me, this is the greatest anniversary gift she could ever give me.

"It sounds perfect. Just like you." I said and kissed her fully on the lips. This time, we took our time showing our love for each other.

When we pulled apart from each other, I got a pen from my pocket and wrote the name of the new star.

Now, we had a part of ourselves in the sky.

Now, we named one of the billions of stars after our name caused by our love for each other.

Now, we're going down on history by naming a star.

And now, we had a star named after us that will continue to shine for billions and billions of years, much like our love for each other.

Ezria.

Our star, our symbol of our undying love for each other.

2 down, 11 to go.

A/N: Sorry for not being able to update! :( I feel really bad so I updated this through my phone so if there are any grammar and spelling mistakes, sorry! :(

Make sure to check out my other book!

Vote, comment, fan and share!

Kat x