Chapter 33

(Aria's POV)

Today was Ezra's appointment to his dentist because he had his protruding wisdom tooth at his age. I'm a bit excited to see how it goes because I've watched funny videos featuring people who had their wisdom tooth removed it is was hilarious!

"I know what's exactly running through your head, Aria." Ezra said in a kind-of warning voice and I laughed at him.

"When was the last time you went to a dentist, Ezra? Don't tell me I married a man who's afraid of the dentist!" I teased him even more and he frowned. It's so cute whenever his forehead crinkles or is it just me?

"It's not funny."

"What will happen if Alex and Elicia will go to the dentist and yet their father is afraid of the dentist?"

"Stop it, Aria."

"That's gonna be so embarrassing on your part though."

"That's enough!" Ezra shouted in annoyance and he shut me up with one angry kiss. That's hot.

- . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . -

"The patient will be a bit disoriented and delusional because of the anesthesia we gave him that would last for at least six hours. He can't eat any solid food yet so if he gets hungry, he can only consume soup." The dentist in white and pale blue scrubs told me and I just smiled and replied a small and sincere 'thank you' to him.

I went inside the room where I saw Ezra lying down on the dental chair located at the middle of the room and giggled a bit when I saw his eyes roll back to their sockets as he mumbled some incoherent words.

"Hey, baby." I said and kissed his forehead.

"I'm not a baby anymore but we sure can make one." Ezra muttered and I laughed. He's being so cheeky, it's actually funny.

"We already made two, love." I informed him.

"We can always make more." He cheekily replied and the dentist went inside.

"Enjoying and taking advantage of the loss of consciousness of your husband, eh?" The dentist asked.

"Yeah. This only happens whenever he's drunk and he's rarely drunk so it's a joy to see him like this and it's not for a bad reason why he's in a state like this." I smiled at the dentist.

"Want a personal tip?"

I simply nodded.

"Take a video of everything. It's gonna last longer." The dentist winked and I laughed. This dentist is probably the worst dentist ever because he's pranking on his patients but the best because he's funny and wacky. He handed me the payment and I immediately paid over the counter.

                        "Go out on a date with me." Ezra said and I smiled because of the situation. It's a good thing we are on a stop because of the stoplight.

"I already told you for the eighth time that we're already married so you don't have to ask me out." I laughed a bit and he simply released a distorted groan.

Stopping for five minutes because I had to buy cans of chicken noodle soup for him in a grocery store, he welcomed me inside the car with the same question but with a little twist.

"You must be a banana because I find you really a peeling. Now, will you go out on a date with me?" Ezra said and that was the icepick that broke the ice and I laughed until I had tears on my eyes. I did not see that coming.

"We are married already!" I replied in between laughs.

"Wait, so we're married?" He asked incredulously.