Chapter 27

Dedicated to @eliciag97! :) x

~

(Ezra's POV)

After Aria was kidnapped two months ago, Noel Kahn just turned 18 three weeks prior the kidnapping so he was arrested. The babies were checked and they're unharmed. At least Noel had the heart to feed Aria when she was kidnapped. I'll never forgive him if my twins are hurt, including my wife.

We were headed to see the doctor for the fourth month check up and we could finally know the gender of the babies. To be honest, I didn't sleep much last night because of the excitement.

"Relax, Ezra, I know you're excited but relax." Aria laughed and I just glanced at her because I had to keep my eyes on the road. "You're gripping the steering wheel so hard, your knuckles are turning white!" She giggled.

I was just so damn excited to know the genders and don't even get me started on hearing their heartbeat. Hearing their heartbeat is probably the best thing I've ever heard in my life. Well, one of the best things.

- . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . -

"Aria Fitzgerald?" The nurse called and I sighed.

"Finally."

After half an hour waiting to be called, I was getting impatient and the nurse called us. I was nervous as a chicken hatching eggs and excited at the same time. I would like to have two boys because that's just fantastic. Every men dreams of having a son and playing catch with their little boy someday. If we get a girl... well, I'll treat her like a princess. And locked in a tower away from men until she's 30. I'm being overprotective already even if the kids aren't born yet! I think I'll be a good dad.

"Ready to know, Mr. and Mrs. Fitzgerald?" Dr. Tan asked us and I almost screamed at her, "Hell yes!" On the top of my lungs with frustration.

"Very." Aria responded giddily.

Dr. Tan placed the blue gel on Aria's belly and she moved a little. I've read an article from thebump.com that those gels are really uncomfortable.

"Congratulations, you're have a boy and a girl!" Dr. Tan announced and I screamed a big "Yes!". It was so loud Aria and Dr. Tan needed to shush me.

"Baby, I know you're excited just as I am but quiet down!" Aria said and then giggled a bit.

Dr. Tan gave us a sonogram of the babies and I almost cried at the sight. Ever since I got married to Aria, I've turned into a romantic sap.

"So with the sonogram, we're able to count that you are on your fourth month and it's October 14 so your due date will be as early as February 9 and the latest will be on February 14, Valentines Day." Dr. Tan gushed. She probably thinks it's the best Valentines gift we'll ever have for each other.

Aria texted the girls and Mike so we can all meet up and tell them the good news. Byron and Ella will just have to hear it from Mike since they're both in an urgent meeting in school. So far, my schedule in Hollis hasn't been that hectic especially because one trial teacher is teaching English so he got 1/4 of the weight of my job.

"Aria, baby, can you text my mother and brother about the news?" I asked Aria and she nodded.

"What did you say?"

"We're having a boy and a girl! Hope you like the good news. Smiley face." Aria simply said and she yawned. Perhaps meeting with the girls and Mike will be cut short because she's already tired.

"Baby, do you really want to do this? We can just call them and cancel it because you're tired. I know they'll understand." I said and she shook her head.

"I can, don't worry. But do you mind if we only stay for an hour? I don't think I'm gonna last long." Aria said.

"We're having a boy and a girl!" Aria dropped the bomb whilst the girls were drinking their smoothies and they all choked on it. Mike dropped his fork when he was about to eat the twisted spaghetti on it. I just laughed at their reaction and how good Aria's timing was.

"Damn, Aria, way to tell us!" Spencer mocked and the girls giggled. As I said, you can never be mad at a pregnant woman unless if you want to start World War III.

"Congratulations! I have to be the godmother, got it?" Hanna demanded and Aria was crushed in Hanna's arms as Hanna hugged her.

"Uh, Hanna, you might squeeze the babies out of her." I joked but really, with the force of her hug, Aria's head was turning purple because of lack of oxygen.

"For Heaven's sake, we all have to be the godmothers!" Emily remarked.

"Okay, okay, I got it already!" Aria screamed and giggled. Mike just stood up and gave me a manly hug.

"Congrats, Ezra." Mike said.

"Thanks for putting babies inside our best friend, Ezra, now we get to be godmothers." Hanna side commented and I saw Aria blush her cheeks off.

"You say it in a very rated R manner, Han. Congrats, Ezra." Emily said and I chuckled.

"Thanks, Em."

"Congrats, Ezra. Best wishes to become a good dad." Spencer said and hugged me too.

"Thanks, Spencer."

~

"So is 'Alex' and 'Elicia' final?" Aria asked and I simply nodded. I was brushing my teeth after all.

When we decided to have an early night and skip the nightly traditions of watching a movie and head to bed. Aria was too tired so we skipped to the last part. I wore a shirt and didn't bother to wear shorts so I was on my boxers when I went to bed meanwhile Aria was wearing a red nightdress. Let me tell you that men like me considers the color red as a sexy color because we kind of relate it to some sexual activity. It's just the way men's brain was made to function.

"I think 'Alex Fitzgerald' and 'Elicia Fitzgerald' has a nice ring to it." I voiced out my opinion as she snuggled into me.

"You think so?" She murmured against my chest and caressed the stubble I didn't notice that was growing.

"Y-yeah." I stammered. Her being a little temptress isn't working very well with my lower head and I was having a hard time concealing it.

"Don't hold back, Ezra." Aria said and kissed my jaw.

Then I didn't.

Let's just say that pregnancy hormones makes a husband really happy because the wife wants some action done and we happily oblige every damn time.

Appreciating the valleys of her breast that became bigger is a big boost to her already perfect body. The small but almost evident baby bump making her glow.

Now I know why they say a pregnant woman is at the peak of her beauty.

Whoever said that knew what they were saying. Pregnant women are really glowing and beautiful.

My Aria is beyond beautiful and with her pregnant with our twins, I could never be happier.

~

A/N: To be honest, I'm starting to dislike PLL. Why?

BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO TELL US WHO 'A' IS AND IM SO CONFUSED ALREADY GAAAH

Like, I thought Ezria would end because they revealed that Ezra is 'A' but then he said it's Shana but Shana died but I don't think it's the end omg I'm so confused and then when they were in the playground and a lot of 'A's went out wearing black hoodies and then there goes Mona...

I honestly am so confused already and I'm just here, silently praying to God that I. Marlene King reveals who 'A' is because I can't handle the feels anymore HAHAHA ya feel me???

(I'm not alone in this, don't hide your feelings, do not conceal and not feel like Elsa come on admit it)

Give my other book some love (please), "The Infamous Billionaire" by adding it to your library, voting chapters and leaving comments! (please please please heheh)

As always, vote, comment, fan and share!

Kat xo