Chapter 25

Dedicated to @alexhms28! :) x

~

(Aria's POV)

When Mike dropped me off and headed to his lacrosse practice and small game, I went to the new vending machine to buy a can of coke. The girls and I decided to have a girls' day every Monday and Friday so I went here to fetch them so we could go home at Spencer's barn and watch some movies. Spencer probably only has thriller and action films so tonight isn't a romantic one. Ezra and the boys, Caleb and Toby, are okay with the set-up especially because we won't have time anymore if the babies will arrive and with my sickness taking its toll on me.

"Hey, Aria!" A familiar voice that belongs to a guy called out my name and when I turned around, I immediately regretted it.

"What do you want, Noel?" I asked exasperatedly, not wanting to deal with him right now. I was supposed to enjoy this day with my girls and not some ex-boyfriend who's bitter about everything that's been making me happy for the past years.

"I wanted to say sorry for the incident I caused the last time you were here. I misjudged you." Noel apologized and I just nodded, unsure of what I should reply to that one.

"Shortcake!" Spencer screamed and when she saw Noel talking to me, all hell breaks loose. Ever since the incident, they became so overprotective whenever I go somewhere with them.

"There's nothing wrong, don't worry." I reassured Spencer and the girls. Hanna was staring at Noel in a deadly way so he walked away.

"Ready to watch your little brother play and win?" Emily asked excitedly. Being the athlete does good to her. She's been single for a while now since she said she's not looking for a partner right now. I think she's still devastated because of her heartbreaks.

- . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . -

The lacrosse game was a very intense one, ending with a tie. Mike's team decided to go out and so I'm off with the girls.

We stopped at a diner to eat a small dinner because we were all too lazy to cook our own dinner later and Spencer's parents had guests so we better stay inside the barn.

"God, Aria you're so lucky you're off of Advance Mathematics. It's a complete pain in the butt." Hanna whined and I laugh. True that, sister!

"How's the swim team this year, swim captain?" I teased Emily and she just grinned.

"Better than ever. I give them 5 laps of every strokes every day to train them for the next competition on the 16th of June. We'll be fighting Shaw High Sharks and they're the regional champ so I'm really pressured." Emily vented out and we all nodded.

This is how all girls' night out should be. Let out all the current problems, talk about boys, play some random party game, watch movies, drink a little and then sleep.

"How's fashion school?" Spencer asked and Hanna flinched.

"I hate the teacher! She makes no sense at all. No fashion taste. You know when it was winter, she wore nothing but those plain, boring beige Uggs! Gross!" Hanna fake gagged and we all laughed. Trust Hanna to turn into some world-famous fashion designer and judge her own teacher.

"At least try to like the teacher so you'll enjoy going to school." I told Hanna.

"The way you did with Ezra?" Hanna snickered and instead of feeling angry, I laughed it off, much to Spencer and Emily's surprise.

"Aria might have find that funny but it really isn't, Han. Ezra is now her husband and they're expecting twins already so just take a chill pill and move on." Spencer said.

"Speaking of twins, have you and Ezra thought about the babies' names?" Emily asked and I instantly babbled about the babies.

"Of course! We picked Elicia for a girl and then Alex for a boy." I smiled and continued to explain. "'Elicia' means 'God is Salvation' and Alex means 'warrior'. I feel that they symbolize whatever Ezra and I went through ever since we knew each other."

"So you're having fraternal twins?" Hanna gasped. Oh I know that she's gonna spoil them. I already know that.

"We don't know yet but if ever we get identical, we just have to think of another name for the other baby. For now, we just take things slow. Ezra has prepared a room already and intended that to be the babies' nursery!" I giggle.

When we finished all the food and asked for the bill, I excused myself and went to the powder room.

After I've done my business inside, I heard the door lock from the outside which only means one thing... Oh no!

"Hello, Aria." A creepy voice interrupted my silent prayers and saw Noel. What the heck is he doing here?

"This is the ladies' room!" I screamed and he just cynically chuckled.

"Who cares? Now, do you mind to talk about where we left off before your friends rudely interrupted?" Noel said and I shook my head.

"We don't need to talk about anything so leave me alone." I said as I desperately try to open the door.

"You see, Aria, this is where you're good at. Escaping problems." Noel said but I wasn't listening anymore. Not a single word.

"Because if that pedophile lover slash teacher and dare if I say it, husband, of yours didn't teach at Rosewood then you'd still be mine. We could have been a family after college. We'd be married and have kids like you are now!" Noel shouted and I was now frantically looking for my phone to call 911 or Ezra or someone that could help me and get me out of here.

"Noel, you're delusional! I would never exchange anything for my life right now." I told him but his façade changed so I think that angered him more.

"No! You were forced into all of this because he violated you sexually in exchange for your high grades that's why you ace his subject every single semester!" He accused and I slapped him square on his cheek.

"I work and study hard for those grades so don't you dare degrade me into some wh*re who f*cks her teachers to earn some A+!" I screamed. For heaven's sake, I knew Ezra before we even met at Rosewood High!

"Yeah right. That's what everyone thinks!"

"And they're all wrong!"

"But that's where you're wrong, love." I winced at the endearment he called me.

"Because if I can't have you," Noel trailed on and advanced towards me and covered my nose and mouth with a cloth and I struggle to open my eyes and focus.

"Then no one can."

Everything turns black.

~

A/N: So I'm one of the lucky people to see the first show ever of The Fault In Our Stars in my country, Philippines! And I've noticed that the movie was released earlier in our country compared to other countries so it was a pleasure to be one of the first people to watch it!

I pity the people who haven't read the book and will watch the movie first because they'll have panic and heart attacks during the movie and be emotionally unstable before, during and after watching the movie because of the goddamn feels! I was basically a bundle of nerves during the whole ride!

Enough of me fangirling about TFIOS! haha

So the names are finally revealed in this chapter and uh-oh, Noel kidnapped Aria! :/

Give love to my other book, "The Infamous Billionaire"!

I censored some words because I don't want this book to be rated R! :(

Vote, comment, fan and share!

Kat xo

p.s. Warning to the people whose planning to watch TFIOS: please bring at least 2 tissue rolls and/or handkerchief. You can thank me later. *wink wink nudge nudge*

p.p.s. No one is emotionally prepared to watch the movie, trust me. I cried when it started until it ended so f*ck it. haha!

p.p.p.s. I personally think that Ansel Elgort and Shailene Woodley should date and marry and have cute babies. Okay? Okay.