Chapter 19

Dedicated to @Starabby! :)

~

Since I'll be going back to work in Hollis today after my almost a three-month off from school with pay, which I'm grateful for, Aria told me that she'll just stay in her parents' house for the day with the girls.

Emily, Spencer and Hanna was off from school since it's Rosewood High School's Foundation Day so they didn't have to go to school and they're going to crash at Aria's parents' house to help her plan for our wedding.

Our wedding.

I still feel like all of what's happening around me is just a never-ending dream I don't want to wake up from. Getting engaged to Aria was probably the best thing I've ever done in my whole life so far.

I'm so thankful that the dean of Hollis didn't have seconds thoughts of helping me through financial support especially through the rough patch that Aria and I are going through and will be going through.

"Ms. Montgomery, I'm sorry to say this but you have to stop your schooling now. It will add too much stress and the fact that you're pregnant with an illness, it's a very huge risk so I advise you that you should stop." Dr. Patrick Smith said during our last visit to him. Aria didn't like the news and it was very hard for everyone to convince her that stopping her schooling was probably the best thing she could do during her pregnancy since she was so hard-headed. At the end though, she still gave in.

Bryon almost shat bricks when we told him the news since he didn't want her to stop since she is the first child and only daughter so he wants her to be a rolemodel to Mike because Aria is his idol. Ella, on the other hand, is willing to do anything as long as Aria is safe and happy. The girls took it very hard, though. I understand since they will lose another best friend in school which is very hard to take on for them.

But for now, I gotta focus on making money for Aria and our growing family.

- . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . -

(Aria's POV)

"What's the wedding motif colors?" Hanna asked excitedly, she's practically jumping up and down. Her being the fashionista, she'll probably help me looking for dresses, not only my gown but theirs too.

"Mint green and blue. It's so calming." I said and she nods.

"Ar, you probably don't need a wedding planner anymore since I think Han is enough of a handful." Emily said and Spencer laughed cynically, mocking Hanna.

"Hell yes, and it's for free!" Hanna bargained and I smiled at them. I'll really miss them and without doubt, they'll miss me too. We've been through together a lot and we already lost Alison and we coped with it. It's not easy and we're not fully recovered and then now, I'm the next in line with my terminal illness. Two deaths in one group of best friends is bad enough.

"What kind of wedding do you want anyway?" Hanna asked and I think of all the possibilities but of course, one thought dominated.

"In a Church." I immediately replied. I want to be in a sanctity where our lifelong vows would be said because I might not be religious but God was there for not only me but for everyone ever since our first days and for me, this is the only way I could thank Him. Entrusting my wedding with Ezra.

"The reception could be at my backyard. It's big enough, right?" Spencer suggested and I nodded, knowing we could do wonders in her backyard. (A/N: Pic at the side on how I envision the reception would be! :D)

"Okay, noted! The Church, then Spencer's backyard for reception, and motif. We need the guest list, the invitation, flower arrangements, food catering, sound system, light and video production people-"