Chapter 39

I'm like a kid during Christmas, as I await to open tons of gifts but in this case, I can't wait to bring my wife home as our entire family awaits for our arrival. We're five minutes away from the house and Aria giggled.

I looked at her and smiled as she returned the smile back at me, I asked, "What's so funny, beautiful?"

"You look so happy. Your eyes can outshine New York skyline lights." Aria exclaimed and I grin at her.

I didn't respond because we stopped at a stoplight. I grabbed one of her hands that was resting from her lap and brought it closer to my lips and kissed it.

"You're so special to me, Aria Fitzgerald, I don't think I've told you enough." I said and I was about to start driving again, to my surprise, she grabbed my hand to her lips and sucked on my ring finger. I almost stepped on the breaks too forcefully that could have sent us over the windshield by now but I just groaned which elicited a laugh from my wife.

"You told me enough to cost me a lifetime, my love. It's me who I think hasn't been showing my affection enough." She says and I don't know if it's serious or was it intended to be a tease.

Well, we both settled that to that.

"Surprise!" Everyone screamed at the top of their lungs as we entered the house and party poppers popped at the sides of the door. Aria jumped in surprise and laughed when she saw the place. She turned to me and shot an accusing glare at me.

"Did you plan this?"

"Belated happy birthday, my love." I shrugged and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry for everything, Aria and I promise to you I will make all my shortcomings up to you for the rest of all my days. I love you so much, Aria. I love you, I love you, I love you." I repeatedly said and gave a final kiss on her lips.

"Cut the smooching-face scene and lend her to us!" Hanna teasingly grumbled and everyone laughed.

~

When everyone left, Aria leaned and rested her head on my shoulder while playing with my fingers while sitting down the couch in the living room.

"What's up with you playing with my fingers today, hmm?" I asked and she just kissed the tips of my fingers and I just stared deep into her eyes to search for answers but I just got two. One, love. Second, lust.

"Please baby, stop looking at me like that." I begged her with all my self-will.

"Like what?"

"You know what."

"But my birthday will be incomplete without you making love to me." Aria pouted and I just kissed her.

"Is it time for my gift yet?" She asked impatiently and when I nodded, she stood up to carry Alex and I got Elicia. I walked upstairs to the twins' room and turned around. Aria carrying Alex is a sight to behold, the way her arms wrapped firmly around our first born.

Well, by seven minutes anyway.

"Why don't you open the door?" I asked and she shot her eyebrow up in question.

"You're nearer. Wait, is my gift inside?" Aria squealed. I wasn't even done saying 'yes' to her when she opened the door.

Aria stood there gawking as she looked around the room, finding a small playground for our twins and new sets of toys. When our kids saw it, they screamed and wiggled as Aria and I let them go and they ran madly to their new heaven.

"You said you didn't want any gift so this is the only gift I can think of. The sight of happiness plastered across our children's faces. Belated happy birthday again, my love. I'm so sorry for all the shortcomings I have and I'm so blessed to have you. I thank the divine providence up above that I have you. I love you so much, Aria." I said and encircled her in my arms.

As I was hugging her, I could feel my shirt, specifically in the chest part getting damp as she sobs against my chest.

"Baby, why are you crying?" I asked but she refused to meet my gaze so I just settled for a simple kiss on her forehead.

"You're so thoughtful and God dang, I love you so much." She said and kissed me.

Enjoying the kiss as our kids laughing the soundtrack of our love in repeat, I knew I had the final puzzle piece to complete my life and I've found my paradise, my Shangri-La, my nirvana, my heaven with my family.

~

A/N: I apologize because the promised update was daaays ago and I'm so late :(((((
sorry but here I tried to finish it for y'all because I love you!! hehehe

I didn't get any feedback from my idea so I'll use the power to blackmail LOLJK but aw I need feedbacks about it! :( at least 5 feedbacks or else I won't update! nah I'm just kidding I love you too much for me to do that ;)
but tHANK U BECAUSE WOW 56k reads??¿?¿?!!1!1!!1!1!!! THATS SPECTACULARLY CRAZY IN SO MANY LEVELS THANK YOU

school's back ew

Comment the feedbacks you have for my idea from the previous chapter and feedbacks about this chapter are greatly appreciated! :D

Kat xo

Thirteen Reasons Why (Ezria fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें