Chapter 24

"I don't like that name!" Aria whined when I suggested the name Braxton.

"How about 'Anastasia' for a girl?" I suggested for the umpteenth time.

"Too innocent."

"Travis?"

"It's like a guy's name who drives tractors so no."

I sighed. It's been hours since we tried to think of names for the babies and we thought of names for boys and girls so we'll just choose from the list whether the twins are either fraternal or identical. We've been bickering ever since we thought of names because we can't agree on the same thing.

I didn't think it was this hard.

"Nash for a guy or Nate?"

"Nash sounds okay so I'll put that down." Yes! Finally one name was added!

"Now for the girls..."

- . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . -

We've ordered Chinese for dinner and Aria wanted more milk tea so I had them delivered. I swear, with Aria's cravings I might lose funds! I chuckled at my thoughts.

So far, we had 3 names per gender on the list and it's driving us nuts to think of more so we settled for those three.

"Oh, by the way, I'll go to Rosewood High tomorrow to visit the girls and give my thanks to the principal for being one of the sponsors in our wedding." Aria said and I simply nodded.

"What time will you be there?" I asked.

"Since Mike will have a lacrosse practice, I'll go with him going there."

"Okay, I'll just pick you up at around 6?"

"Sounds good." Aria said and hugged me as she press the 'select' button and play something from Netflix.

To say that Aria chose Taken as the movie will watch is a shock. Now I am scarred for life.

"Babe, I'll never let my daughter go alone anywhere anymore." I said and Aria giggled. Who knows if I let my daughter go to an ice cream shop and then end up as a prostitute somewhere? That would be my nightmare every night from now on.

"It's just a movie, Ezy! Man up!" Aria teased and I started to tickle her.

"S-stop!" Aria begged in between laughter and she was soon crying.

"Ezra, p-please!" She begged again and I stopped my blitzkrieg ministrations on her sides.

When her breathing started to get even again, we headed to our bedroom and closed the lights. This is the time I enjoy the most with Aria.

The serenity and the feeling of just cuddling with each other is reassuring and it's one of the little ways to show our love for each other. I remember the night when we knew that we were expecting twins...

"Wow." Aria gasped as she entered out bedroom. I placed rose petals leading to the bed from the front door because it was romantic (the girls' words, not mine) and I wanted to surprise her a little because the biggest gift a wife can ever give her husband is not her virtue because there's something bigger than that. Kids.

"It would look sweeter if I had candles but I was skeptical about it since I don't know what time we'll be back and we might burn the house down-"

Aria cut me off by kissing me square on the lips.

"Thank you for being the most romantic and thoughtful husband in the world. I love you so much, Ezra." Aria said against my lips and I didn't spare any second as I kissed her again. Making love on a bed full of rose petals isn't that sweet though so I made a mental note to remove them next time.

The next morning, I had tons of paper works to check and Aria helped me. Sometimes, I'd catch her staring at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked. Is there something on my face?

"Is it wrong to gaze and admire my husband?" She giggled and proceeded to help me check students' papers again.

"Someday, I'll understand the rocket science reference of this kid. He has brains!" Aria exclaimed and looked at the paper she was checking and smiled. The student she was referring to is my favorite student. He's not the stereotype of fresh-out-of-high-school jock that is dumb, cocky and swanky but he's a really smart kid. His grades on my subject is the highest of his batch.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked.

"That this student is really smart and good-looking." I said.

"Oh, would you mind to introduce him to me so we could date?" Aria teased and I groaned.

"Over my dead body, Aria Fitzgerald."

I woke up when I felt Aria leave the bed. She's not even on her third month yet and she's already suffering, I can't imagine her during her last two months. Seconds later, I hear her vomiting her guts out.

I pat and rub circles on her back, trying to soothe her. Her morning sickness is getting worse and I feel so helpless because it's so hard to look at her like this.

"You okay now?" I asked and she nodded. I grabbed a glass of water on our bedside table and gave it to her. After she drank all the water, she used the mouthwash and head down stairs.

I just hope that this morning sickness of her ends soon.

~

A/N: sorry this was a bit short! :( oh and since I told y'all that the names of the babies are some of the people who's reading this fanfic, I told those people already so yay! (If you're the chosen one please don't say it's you, okay? hehe)

Check out my other story, "The Infamous Billionaire"! :)

Vote, comment, fan and share!

Kat xo