Chapter 118 ( Still In Love With You... )

Look back with longing eyes and know that I will follow... Lift me up in your love as a light wing lifts a swallow...

DAVID and TRISHA

Two days after Alexa left Taiwan for Korea, David went to Singapore to promote the series In Love With You... At the Holiday Inn Hotel in Parkview where David was billeted, a fashion show was also being held and while he and Val were about to have a drink at the bar, they chanced upon Trisha at the lobby of the hotel where she was waiting for her ride to take her back to where she was staying... She was surprised to see him and excitedly called out his name...

Trisha : David? David Hao? (David turned and he, too, was surprised to see her...)

Trisha was so happy to see him that she kissed him on the lips and hugged him the way she was used to when they were still together... David was taken aback and froze... He realized where they were when a blinding light flashed and David immediately freed himself from her...

David : (He cleared his throat trying to regain composure and casually greeted Trisha...) Ahhurm... What are you doing here? Were you in the fashion show?

Trisha : (She smiled sheepishly at him and nodded...) Why are you here? Is she with you?

David : No, unfortunately she had another commitment to attend to... I will be here for a few days to promote our series... Ally is in Korea to attend an awards night...

A small crowd started to mill around them when they heard Trisha called out his name... Val decided to whisk him out of the place and into the bar with Trisha tagging along... After a few drinks David began to again feel comfortable being with Trisha but Val never left them alone to her annoyance...

It was the start of the many meetings they had until they were rumored to be back into each other's arms... The picture that was taken at the hotel was immediately printed at the front page of a newspaper and from there, speculations about David's infidelity did not wane... Even in the internet, the news was a hot item... It did not escape Alexa who was abreast with everything about David but she refused to be bothered by the news since the picture that came out had Val in the background... She thought her pregnancy was more important than those rumors...

When David arrived in Taiwan, it was the day Alexa was leaving... He had been waiting for her call and to while away the time, he invited Val for a drink at the bar where Trisha found them...

Trisha : I heard you've returned... When did you get back?

David : Yesterday... You're not working nowadays?

Trisha : I'm shooting a new commercial but today is my rest day... Buy me a drink?

As the bartender handed her a glass of bloody mary, he was stunned when Trisha knocked off her glass towards her spilling most of the contents on her shirt and a little on David's pants... Startled, David nearly dropped his own glass spilling some on Val's shirt... Trisha put the blame on the bartender and lashed out at him... Seeing her predicament, he and Val took her to his suite to clean up... He took out one shirt that he bought for Alexa that she never got to wear and handed it to Trisha...

While David waited for Trisha in the living room, he noticed that Alexa was already online... He adjusted his camera and soon they were talking... He really missed her and felt he could no longer wait another 3 months to see her...

Meanwhile, Trisha overheard their conversation and a plan was immediately conjured in her mind... She took off what she was wearing and wore the T-shirt that was on the bed thinking it was David's and went out of the room... Seeing her expression on the monitor, Trisha knew that Alexa could see her... When David turned to look, he was dumbfounded... Val was just coming out of his room when he saw David in front of his computer and Trisha walking towards him... It was like time froze for the three of them... David tried to explain himself...