Chapter 37

The only measure of your worth and your deeds will be the love you leave behind when you're gone…          - Fred Small -

He turned her to face him and cleared the hair that the wind blew covering her face…  She was lost in his gaze…  She was now looking at him with all the love she kept without fear, reaching out to touch his face, a finger traced his eyes down to his nose and then to his lips recording every contour under her touch…   His mouth opened and licked her finger that startled her but found it enticing that she allowed his hand to guide it inside…  She stared as her finger glided in and out of his mouth…  Too caught up with the new feeling he had awakened inside of her, she slowly closed her eyes and wallow in the pit of pleasure engulfing her emotions…  David loved every expression he saw…  His heart raced when he ceased teasing and she begged for more…  Instead of her finger though, he bent his head to capture her lips with his…  She knew she should have avoided it but her desire was overwhelming…  His tongue filled her mouth urging hers to do the same to him and after an initial hesitation, she found herself responding to him…  He released her to allow them both to catch their breaths but his tongue continued giving her pleasure tracing her lips until he claimed possession of it again, more demanding than ever…  There was no hesitation from both of them…  Alexa responded with wild abandon…  Feeling her squirming at every thrust of his tongue inside her mouth, his hands caressed her face and down to her shoulders…  She shuddered at his touch…  David ceased exploring her mouth to nibble her ear that took all her strength as she felt his warm breathe when he whispered…

David :  Do you know how long I’ve dreamed of this?  You are the only one who could stir my emotions this way…  I love you, baby…  I really, really love you…  (Kissing her with every word, breathing to stir her to more passionate response…)

David heard her faintly called out his name when his hand explored further down and inside her shirt lightly touching when he found her breast…  He whispered as he fondled each one touching very delicately teasing her desire, patiently urging her responses…

David :  Just made for me…

Alexa opened her eyes when she felt both his hands cupping and kneading each breast squeezing and twisting the tiny buds to tautness between his fingers…  Alexa stirred as he tugged…  She wanted David to stop but the pleasure this possession brought sent her mind into madness…  He felt her gasp for air…  Reluctantly he freed one hand to unbutton her shirt impatiently and bared what he used to imagine…  He turned her to face him and when they were revealed before his eyes, he could only stare at them…  Alexa saw how hungrily his eyes feasted on her breast and realizing how vulnerable she was to his touch she tried to cover herself cupping her mounds with her hands but David removed them baring them once more before his eyes…  A finger slowly touch the tip of the hardened bud that made her gasped and David smiled at her response…

David :  You like what I’m doing, don’t you, baby?  (He swirled his finger at the tip of her nipple and her grip on his arm tightened…)

Alexa wouldn’t know how to respond now that David had awakened primal emotions she could not comprehend…  It was scary but she’ll be damned if she stop him…  David sensed her conflicting emotions whispering assurances to allay her fears, patiently caressing until she was comfortable with his touch…  He watched her breasts swelled as his hands kneaded them hard in his excitement, his fingers squeezing and tugging the buds…

David :  I have only imagined how they looked and how they would feel in my hands and now……  They are really beautiful and I really love everything that I see…  I adore you, Honey…

Alexa :  David…  I don’t feel well…  You have to stop…

David :  Not yet…  (He noticed her skirt rolled up just below her waist baring her white silky legs…)  I have to do this…  You know you want this…  You know you want me to go on…  I want them inside my mouth…