Chapter 54

A person you love is an extension of yourself…  Without it, you're not complete so better take care of yourself because I don't want to lose a part of me…

The days passed so quickly for Jason and Alexa…  Jason extended his stay in the Philippines for another week just to watch Alexa for the first time in her concert…  Staying in her house had shown him how she worked hard no matter how popular she already was and yet she could still find time to be in love with David…  “If only David knew how he is loved,” he thought…  Jason contented himself being the little brother she never had…  He was amused at how she could be overly protective of him, making sure he had all he needed…  What David refused to recognize in him, Alexa embraced and compensated…  With a newfound closeness, he wanted to protect her in return…  If it was David she had chosen to entrust her love with, he wanted to make sure David gave her the love and attention she deserved…  Before he went back to Taiwan, Alexa prepared a feast for him…

Crissy :  Alexa, did David ever get jealous knowing Jason is here?

Alexa :  Crissy, you just don’t know how many times we fought about it…  (Turning to Jason…)  Jason, I never knew your brother could be such a pain in the ass, pardon the expression, but he certainly could be unreasonably jealous when I should be the one who should feel insecure with all the women in his life…

Jason :  I never knew my brother’s lifestyle and I’m just as amazed as you are…  Would you like to find out just how much he loves you?

Crissy :  And how are we going to do that?

Jason :  I just feel that David could be giving her this attention because he knew I am here with her but what if the threat has gone back to Taiwan?

He wanted to help Alexa so he proposed a plan to her…  First he made sure that Alexa knew and accepted what she truly felt for his brother before he told her of his plans…

__________________________

THE BONDING AND THE CONSPIRACY

As expected, when David called…

David :  Hello, my princess… How was your day?

Alexa :  It went well, thank you… We are having a farewell party for Jason…  You don’t mind, do you?  He is leaving in two days…  How about you?  How did your taping go?

David :  It was bad…

Knowing that David was on the line, he made sure that what he said would be heard by him…

Jason :  You want more wine?

Alexa :  (She did not bother to cap the phone…)  Yes please, thank you, Jason…

David :  Was that Jason you are talking to just now?  Don’t drink too much…  How much have you had, by the way?

Alexa :  Hmm…  Yes, that’s Jason…  You know what?  I cooked dinner for him tonight…  When you come here I will cook dinner for you too…

David :  (A feeling of jealousy was starting brew inside him…)  And may I ask who is there with you besides him?

Alexa :  Crissy is here… (Sensing his agitation, she made a thumbs-up sign to Jason to which, he smiled…)

David :  Does he know about us?

Alexa :  I don’t know…  He never asked me about it but I think Crissy told him but, that it was just a plan…  He even suggested a plan for our break-up…  Isn’t that amazing?  (She giggled to David’s annoyance…)