Chapter 24

You'll discover that real love is millions of miles past falling in love with anyone or anything…  When you make that one effort to feel compassion instead of blame or self-blame, the heart opens again and continues opening…  - Sara Paddison -

THE LAST SEQUENCE

They stopped walking and David held her close as they look at the vastness of the land before them…  It must have been the soothing breeze of the morning and the closeness of their bodies that sent them to a world only the two of them exist…  At that moment, David did not want to let go… He felt nothing can stop him from loving her…  He whispered through her ear causing a shiver up her spine and held her closer all the while their music was playing…

Living life without you is more than I can bear

Hold me close forever (I’ll be there for you)  I’ll be there for you…

I will always love you, I will always stay true

There’s no one who loves you like I do…  This I promise

I will never leave you…  I will stay here with you…

Through the good and bad I will stand true…  Hold me closer…

David :  Alexa…  I…

Director :  CUT!!!  DON’T MOVE AND BE READY FOR A CLOSE UP SHOT!!!  Good one, huh…  They look so natural together…  (Looking at them through the monitor with Jackie and James behind them…) 

The scene at the stable was just like what they did earlier only this time they are suppose to be in love contented with what nature has to offer…  As they passed a hanging bridge, they stopped and dismounted…

Director :  CUT!!!

The director gave the last minute instruction for the last sequence…  On his cue, Alexa walked across the bridge followed slowly by David looking at her… loving her…  Alexa ceased walking at midspan and turned around and waited for him…  David wished it was for real…

Our love is forever… Holding us together…

Nothing in this world can stop us now…

Love has found…  Love has found our way…

I’m in love (I’m so in love)…  I’m in love (Yes, I’m so in love)

I’m so in love…  With you…

As the music ended…  He turned her to face him and gave her a gentle kiss on her lips…  Perhaps it was the music or the lovely scenery that enhanced the bridge or the peacefulness of the surrounding or just maybe the response of the one he held in his arms, the softness of her lips that turned his gentle kiss to a passionate feat…  Did she tell him to stop?  He didn’t know…  It was too weak that he only heard her moan that heightened his desire…  All the feelings he tried hard to suppress gave in to passion this time he will not be stopped…  Alexa felt weak she leaned on him for support…  Was she falling for him?  It took whatever little strength left of him to let go when he heard her breathlessly call out his name…

Alexa :  David…

David was filled with happiness…  He heard her call out his name…  He was sure no one was on her mind at that moment except him…  He embraced her so tight he did not want the moment to end…  She felt she wanted so much to be there as she surrendered to his passion…  Time stopped for them…