Chapter 1

'Hello?'

'Uhm hi.. Uh is this Sticky Fingers?' A girly voice asked from the other end of the line.

'Yes this is she. How may I help you?'

'Oh! Uh hi... Uh i was wondering.. uh'

'No need to be nervous sweety. I'm not a serial killer.  What do you need?' The girl on the other line let out a nervous laugh.

'Sorry. I was wondering if you would be able to get me one of Cody Simpson's shirts? And maybe some of his colone?'

'Of course i'll  probably have it by monday.'

'Really?!' I could imagine her fangirling like crazy all over her room covered with posters of her teen idol. 'Oh my gosh thank you so much! Oh my gosh! How much would it cost?'

'Hmm i think about 250 dollars'

'Great!'

'Sure thing. Where do i send you're order?' The girl gave me her adress, fangirled a little bit more over and then hung up.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Evelyn. Eve for short. But you probably don't know me by that name. Most of the world knows me by my stage name. Sticky Fingers. Ring a bell? I'm known as the biggest celebrity thief in history. My job is quite simple. My clients consist mostly of young girls, like the one i just talked with, who want some signature item or random articles of clothing from there idol. See? Simple.

I collapsed on my couch and turned on the TV. I channel surfed for a while until i stopped on E! news.

'Apparently the celebrity thief  "Sticky Fingers" managed to take 5 pairs of Justin Bieber's shoes last night at one of his concerts. Security doesn't know how the thief managed to get in and take the items unnoticed but assure that it won't happen again seeing as they are adding more security to there concerts'

I smirked at the screen. Thats what they said last time. I laughed at the memory of Justin's face when he noticed i had managed to take a whole suitcase full of his clothing. Birthday present for little Abby. I chuckled and turned off the TV. Somebody knocked at the door and i wasn't surprised too see my friend Samantha.

'Saw you on the news today' She said smirking.I just rolled my eyes at her. Sam was my sort of like my side kick. She was a total computer geek so she sometimes helped me with security cameras and tapes. Well she's actually one of the main reasons i don't get caught but don't tell her i told you that.

She was typing on her computer while i was trying to find one of Cody Simpson's shirts. Where had i put them last time? I wouldv'e sworn i brought back 5 t-shirts from his apartment and i still had a bottle of colone....

'EVE!'

'NO NEED TO SHOUT'

'THEN STOP SHOUTING AND GET YOU'RE BUTT IN HERE'

'IM COMING, IM COMING!'

That girl had serious shouting issues. HA! I found the t-shirt! I walked into the living room carrying the shirt victoriuosly over my head and doing a happy dance.

'Stop dancing like a mental person and read' She said showing me the computer screen.

"Hi Sticky Fingers! you see i am a HUGE fan of One Direction and I need you to get me some items from them. If you could bring me Harry's ramones shirt, Niall's FREE HUGS shirt, one of Louis striped shirts, one of Liam plaid shirts and one of Zayn's varsity jackets. AND A STRAND OF HAIR OF EACH OF THE BOYS! do you know if you can take off someone's braces? I will be paying you 700,000 dollars for everything on the list.

Thank you very much, Sophie Xx"

I just stood there my mouth hanging wide open. 700,000 dollars?????!!!! Did she rob a bank or something? This has got to be one of the biggest jobs EVER.

'Who are these one direction boys they speak of?' I asked Sam still trying to process the e-mail i just received.

'There some famous brit boy band who play cheesy love songs. Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn. There hosting a party tomorrow night at there penthouse. Floor 6 second door to the right'

She had an evil smile one her lips. I smiled back thinking of how this was going to be one of the biggest jobs i had ever gotten.

'Sam, are you up for a party?'

============================

CHAPTER 1 IS UP!

Sooo what do you think???

I accidently voted for my own story and i feel like such a loser.

Kind of like the forever alone meme. Hehe

Please Vote, Comment and Fan:)

If you could spread the word i would love you forever and always<3

Peace out girl scout

-Erika