Chapter 27

Eve's POV

What is up with everyone knowing my name?

"What do you want?" I asked rather rudely and the man raised his eyebrows disapprovingly.

"Did anyone ever teach you manners?" He asked and I scoffed.

"Look I really have to go so whatever you want spit it out" The man looked kind of familiar but I couldn't quite place it. He smiled once again and I felt a little creeped out. Something was not right about that smile.

"I want to make you an offer" He stated. I shook my head.

"Your wasting your time. I'm not interested"

"I highly doubt that. You see my daughter hired your services recently and I was informed that you managed to pull it off successfully, although police arrived shortly after you left. I'm guessing you planned it?"

Thats when it clicked.

"Please don't tell me your creepy chicas dad" He frowned at the nickname but nodded.

"Melanie yes. She's kind of obsessed if you haven't noticed" I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

"Anyway I think you will be quite interested in my offer" This man couldn't get things through his head.

"I already said I'm not interested" I tried to push past him but he blocked the way.

"I can help you disappear. I can make sure no one finds you again. Thats what you were hoping to accomplish right?" I froze. I turned to face the man my face cold.

"Whats your offer?" I asked quietly.

Zayn's POV

"EVE!" I yelled desperately.

"Whats going on?" Niall had woken up. I ignored him and continued yelling Eve's name.

"Where are we? Why are we tied up?!" Looks like Harry woke up too. He had a panicked look in his eyes. Harry turned towards Liam and kicked him in the leg.

"Ow! What the hell Harry?"

"Where the hell are we?!"

"What do you- oh lord where are we?!" By now everyone was in panic mode. The door opened and a girl came in. We looked at her confused before Louis spoke all our thoughts.

"Who are you?" The girl smiled but there was nothing pleasant about her smile.

"Hello boys. My name is Melanie. I bet your wondering why your here?" We all nodded. There was something creepy about this girl.

"Well you see I'm quite a fan. But I never had the chance to actually meet you until today! With help of your friend of course" Her gaze landed on me.

"What did you do to Eve" I said through clenched teeth. The girl only looked at me amused.

"Oh nothing to worry, she already left!" My stomach dropped. Eve wouldn't just leave... Would she?

"You're lying!" I tried to make my voice sound confident but I don't think it worked.

"Am I?" Why am I scared of a 14 year old?

"Ah Zayn, don't worry! I bet your little girlfriend is just-" She was cut off by the sound of sirens. I smiled. Eve hadn't left us after all.

The girl had her eyes wide and the look in her face could kill. A man peeked his head through the door.

"Miss there police out-"