Chapter 25

Zayn's POV

"Zayn please open the door"

"No!" I protest sounding much like a child. I hear Liam sigh.

"Zayn I swear I'll break this door if you don't open it right now" By the angry tone in his voice I decided it would be better to listen.

I walked up to the door and opened it. Liam was standing there with a worried look on his face.

"What happened?" He asked quietly. I shrugged walking back to my bed.

"Zayn please tell us whats going on" I faced the door to see the rest of the boys and Sam standing there looking at me worriedly.

"She said she was sorry" I managed to choke out before I started crying. I felt the bed shift and someone started rubbing my back.

"Hey its alright, just tell what happened an we'll help you, ok?" Harry said soothingly. I laughed bitterly sitting up.

"Trust me theres nothing you can do" Everyone looked at me confused.

"Zayn what did Eve tell you?" I looked up towards Sam. She was Eve's best friend she could help me right? Or not.

"Zayn tell me what Eve told you right now if you don't want me to get really pissed off" I heard Niall stifle his laughter. Idiot.

"I... I asked her to go to the concert this Friday and she said she couldn't go. Something with work. I got mad at her and we started fighting about how she never wanted to spend time with me and how she always had stuff to do that she never told us about. I..." I started crying again.

"I'm such an idiot!" I sobbed into the pillows.

"Zayn did Eve tell you what kind of work?" Sam asked. I shook my head in response still crying.

"This doesn't make any sense" She muttered before walking out of my room, Niall following closely behind.

"Zayn its ok, relax" Harry said trying to calm me down. Liam sat down next to me and hugged me. Louis was just standing there an evident frown on his face.

"Hey its going to be fine. Everyone goes through rough patches in there relationships" Liam said.

But for some reason Liam's words didn't comfort me.

Sam's POV

Something wasn't right.

I walked into Niall's room and grabbed his computer. I opened Sticky Fingers email to check if there were any new orders.

No new messages.

"Somethings not right" I muttered. I felt the bed sink beside me. I turned to face Niall looking at me worriedly.

"You ok?" He asked. I turned back to the screen trying to find a possible answer.

"Somethings not right" I stated once again.

"What do you mean?" He asked. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"She said she has work but we haven't been asked to take anything! Does she work for someone else? What the hell is she hiding from me!" Niall wrapped a comforting arm around me.

"Hey don't worry. Maybe she just needs some time alone"

"But I'm her best friend" I mumbled uselessly into Niall's chest.

"Sometimes people need some time alone" He said stroking my hair.

"But I'm her best friend" Niall laughed and hugged me closer.

"I know you are. But maybe she just needs some space" I groaned an sat up.

"Why are girls so confusing?!" My comment only made Niall laugh harder.

"Trust me Sam, no guy has been able to answer that question" I rolled my eyes and leaned back onto his chest.

We stayed like that for a while, both caught up in our thoughts.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked after a couple of minutes of silence.

"I'm trying to decipher the mystery that is women" Niall chuckled and I smiled a bit.

"Your so weird"

"You say it like its a bad thing"

"I love you" I still couldn't help the warm tingly feeling I got every time he said those words.

I turned to face him and pressed my lips to his.

"I love you too" I whispered once we pulled apart. Niall smiled and kissed me again and for a moment I forgot about everything.

It was just Niall and me.

Eve's POV

After many hours of crying and eating ice cream on the couch I decided it was time too start planning everything.

I grabbed my computer and started looking up all the items I would need for my "plan".

My phone buzzed next to me and I felt a spark of hope. Maybe it was Zayn. But when I read the text I felt my heart drop.

Unknown:

Good luck xx

==========================

Chapter 25!

Siall feels<3 but zeve</3

I know I said I wouldn't take this long but I did. Its just I'm a terrible procrastinator and my cousins are here which means that everyday is like PARTY PEOPLE WOOHOO

Yeah...

Happy new years! Hope you have a wonderful 2013:)

Guys SF reached 2000 votes! Thank you so much everyone!

I was planning on doing this Q&A video once I reached 2000 votes so please leave as many questions as you'd like in the comments below or inbox me! Theres no limited amount of questions per person:)

Please send me questions because it would be really awkward if you didn't..

CONTEST TIME

I'm working on a new story thats going to be called Live A Little. (Harry fanfic) But I don't have a cover so thats where you guys come in;)

I'm going to have a cover contest! If any of you would be interested in making me a cover, inbox me, and I'll send you a short description. The winning cover will receive as a prize the prologue of LAL:) each person who sends me a cover will receive a chapter dedication as a thank you for entering the contest.

Yay!

Well my little rays of sunshine that is all!

@fanficsbyfangirls non taken:) thats a stupid stereotype that ticos have of nicaraguenses but I actually find it quite stupid. I think the people in Nicaragua are really nice like you:)

I have a serious obsession with danisnotonfire and amazingphil its not even funny

See you later alligators

Erika swaggie fondue