Chapter 28

Zayn's POV

I felt like my heart had been torn out of my heart, stomped, chopped to pieces and then run over by bulldozer.

She was gone.

I was too late.

I looked around the apartment hoping to find a sign that she was here. All I could see were clothes thrown all over the place and...

A note.

I snatched it up and read it quickly. Sam an Niall were trying to read it over my shoulder.

"What does it say?" Sam asked quietly. I just reread the note again and again. It didn't make any sense.

Dear Zayn,

I'm pretty sure that I'll already be gone when you read this note. I'm sorry for everything I put you through, you don't deserve it. Please know that I will always love you. Even though I didn't know you that long you stole my heart. I guess thats payback for your jacket. I'm so sorry Zayn for everything.

I love you.

Eve Xx

The note was snatched out of my hands. I turned around too see Sam reading the note. Her eyes were glistening and the words she said next surprised me.

"That bitch!" By now she was crying.

"How could she? She just left! And at least you got a fucking note but nooo Sam wouldn't want a note explaining why the fuck she just left! She didn't talk to me! She didn't ask for my help! I could have helped her! I could have helped... I'm her best friend" She started sobbing and I wave of guilt hit me.

She was right. Eve was her best friend why did she just leave without notice?

Niall was hugging her trying to comfort her but it wasn't working. My phone started ringing so I decided I should answer.

"Hello?"

"Zayn where are you?" Louis familiar voice drifted through the speakers.

"We're at Eve's apartment"

"Is she there?" I didn't answer.

"Just come over"

"Ok we'll be there in a while" I didn't even bother to reply.

As promised the rest of the boys arrived a while later. When we explained what happened they looked just as confused as we were.

"So she just left?" Harry asked. I nodded sadly and I felt someone hugging me.

"Its going to be all right" Louis soothed. At that moment I broke. I started sobbing uncontrollably and no matter how hard I tried to make the tears stop they would keep coming.

Right now nothing felt right.

Eve's POV

"I'm glad you accepted my offer Evelyn" I didn't answer just looked out of the window of the jet that was currently making its way to Paris.

"I don't get why you had to hire her, daddy" An obnoxious voice protested from the other side of the small plane.

"Darling we already talked about this" The man, who asked me to call him Mr.P, answered calmly.

"Trust me kid if it weren't for you I wouldn't even be here" I snapped. That shut her up.

The ride to Paris was silent and when we finally arrived I felt my mood drop more than before. This was it.

*Flashback*

"Whats your offer?"

"Come work with me" I raised my eyebrows questioningly.

"Look if your some type of drug dealer..." The man laughed and shook his head.

"Oh no. My company steals things, kind of like what you do. Except our jobs are a bit more... Difficult" I eyed him warily.

"What do you mean by difficult?" He chuckled slightly.

"Lets just say that stealing a couple of tshirts from celebrities is nothing compared to what we do"

"I don't think-"

"I'll help you disappear" He added. I stayed silent. After a while of hesitation I nodded.

*End Of Flashback*

Time to start a new life.

=============

Chapter 28!

Final Chapter!

I can't believe its over...

Sorry for the short ending I typed this on my ipod so I couldn't really see how long it was:(

Its currently 12.10 am and I am uploading. Why? Because just until two seconds ago youtube finished uploading the video I made answering your questions!

Video on the sidebar => Check it out and comment what you think!

As promised chapter is dedicated to shiz_just_got_real ! I said I would dedicate the biggest cliff hanger to you so here it is!

Well thats all...

BAI

PS. The sequel to SF is in my profile so check it out:)