fifty four

THE BABY DADDY

The teens sat in the basement and were enduring Kelso's rant, "What is Brooke's deal, man? I mean, most girls lie about doing it with me when they haven't

The teens sat in the basement and were enduring Kelso's rant, "What is Brooke's deal, man? I mean, most girls lie about doing it with me when they haven't. This—the—everything is backwards!"

"Yeah, this is just like Freaky Friday, but unlike that charming little movie—your story has no basis in fact," Eric laughed, high fiving Lucy.

"What's the word?" Lucy asked, putting her finger to her chin, "Oh, burn!"

"It does too!" Kelso scoffed, "Except it's just the girl is avoiding me. I mean, how do you get a girl to come to you when you repulse her?"

Without missing a beat, Jackie turned around, "Yeah, Eric?"

"Well," Eric shrugged, "I like to put a hot dog on the end of a stick, and hide in the bushes."

Hyde leaned forward, "So Donna, Lucy, so how do you know Brooke anyway? Did you guys jump out of a cake together or something?"

"Yeah!" Donna fake laughed.

"You dillweed," the blonde shook her head. "She was editor in chief for the paper and I was junior editor, so she like mentored me. And Donna always stayed late to help me with stuff."

Kelso leaned back in his seat, "I think you know Brooke cause there's a secret club in this town, made up of all the hot girls. It's a secret hot girls club."

Jackie shook her head, "There's no secret hot girls club, believe me I'd know!"

"Uh huh, well I'm gonna take off. I have to get to my secret hot girls meeting," Donna stood up with a fake gasp.

Kelso sighed, "Why doesn't Brooke like me? I am a gentleman!"

"Oh yeah, you lied about doing it with a hot girl in the men's room. You're Cary Grant," Eric deadpanned.

Lucy looked up thoughtfully, "You know, the real question here, is who would be the hottest in the secret hot girls club?"

Jackie nodded, "Yeah, I mean, obviously we'd be tied."

"Oh, for sure, we're both way too good looking," Lucy agreed, nodding. "Well boys, who's the hottest?"

"Do you really want me to answer that question?" Hyde asked, eyebrows raised.

Eric folded him arms with a smirk, "Oh I think we all do."

"Oh well, I guess since you're not setting a trap, I can answer honestly," Hyde rolled his eyes, "Brooke's freaking hot."

"Ha!" Jackie stood up victoriously, "We tricked ya!"

"It's gotta be Pam Macy," Fez said after thinking for a moment.

"Fez!" Lucy gasped, feeling betrayed.

"What! Would you rather me say Laurie?" He held his hands up in surrender as he looked for a popsicle in the freezer.