six

THE KEG

It was finally Friday, but as always, Friday's took forever to actually end

It was finally Friday, but as always, Friday's took forever to actually end. The gang stood around the lockers, dreading the bell that was about to ring. Eric and Donna headed off to their first hour early and Jackie went off with her friends to math with Fez following behind them.

"This is going to be the longest day ever!" Lucy exclaimed as she shut her locker, "I swear, all my teachers talk to eachother and decide to give a test on the same day! I didn't even have time to study everything!"

"Let's skip," Hyde suggested.

Lucy tapped her foot in contemplation, hugging her books in front of her, "I don't have the keys, we can't leave."

"Let's just hide out in the car. You can study some more or whatever," he shrugged.

"Speak for yourself, I'll take a nap!" Kelso said.

"Look, if your parents get notified just say you were so quiet in the back of the class behaving yourself that they forgot to count you," Hyde batted his eyes, mocking Lucy's mannerisms when trying to get out of trouble.

Lucy rolled her eyes and threw her coat over her shoulder, "Get to the car."

"This is great, Eric Forman skips class!"

Lucy groggily woke up to Donna's voice. Her eyes were still adjusting to the light when she realized she had fallen asleep in the back seat with Steven.

"Yeah well Danger is my middle name," her brother answered cheekily.

"No it's not, it's Albert," Lucy sat up slowly, Hyde's arm still wrapped around her waist.

The two in the front seat spun around in shock.

"Why are we moving? Lucy lay back down," Hyde whined.

"Mommy!" Kelso exclaimed tiredly as he jumped up in the trunk.

"What are you guys doing in here?" Donna asked.

"What are you guys doing here?" Kelso asked skeptically.

"I cut class," Eric said proudly.

Lucy could even stifle her laugh.

"Yeah right, was there a fire drill or something?" Hyde chuckled as he finally sat up, pulling Lucy into his lap.

"I do bad things. I've cut class before. Wait Lucy are you cutting class?"

"Yes, but unlike you I don't lie and say I cut class often. I have some dignity and no need to prove myself," Lucy replied snarkily since her brother was about to lecture her.