summary

Lucy Forman was convinced she had the soul that was meant to go to someone with an actual life and there was a tragic mix-up that landed her in Point Place, Wisconsin

Lucy Forman was convinced she had the soul that was meant to go to someone with an actual life and there was a tragic mix-up that landed her in Point Place, Wisconsin. She did her best in school and was involved in extracurriculars—even ones she hated—all in the hopes of one day getting out of Point Place.

Steven Hyde was the screw up and couldn't care less. He had the attitude to match the reputation. Without direction, he was content with spending his days in Point Place. He was the cliché '70s teen who only cared about drugs, sex, and rock and roll.

Point Place was the most dull place on Earth for any teen to have to grow up in. The best place to go was anywhere you could get high. So that's exactly what they did.

This story follows the gang's miscreant journeys starting from that very first mission to the concert.

Just trying not to make this cringe-worthy tbh.

Be warned this is a hella slow burn (like not happening in season one or two for sure). But patience is a virtue and good things come to those who wait.
I just want their pre-moments to be defined and their development to be amazing and I need to distinguish Lucy as a character by herself first.

STARTED February 14th 2017
FINISHED December 31st 2018