twenty four

THE AFTERGLOW

Lucy was walking around the Pinciotti's living room, wearing her floral dress to Bob and Midge's vow renewal

Lucy was walking around the Pinciotti's living room, wearing her floral dress to Bob and Midge's vow renewal. Donna had been working hard to get the vows for her parents who wanted to write about how thin and good both of them were.

Jackie was still pissed with Kelso for burning her house and Laurie was still blackmailing Kelso. Then Donna and Eric disappeared for a couple minutes.

They finally came back in quietly and Lucy was taking a drink that Hyde gave her, gagging when she realized he mixed unfinished drinks. She stood beside Jackie, trying to put up with talking with Donna's annoying relatives, her drunk uncle kept on touching their butts and Lucy had to keep slapping him away. Jackie finally pulled Lucy over to Donna when her and Eric came back.

"Donna, one of your drunken uncles is touching us," Jackie complained.

Donna turned around and Jackie was shocked, "Oh my God."

It seemed to Jackie that Donna had I had sex written across her face. Lucy spit out her drink, not because it was disgusting but because all she could see was I had sex with your gawky brother.

"We need to talk right now!" Jackie said, dragging both girls out.

"You know I really don't want to talk about this," Lucy grimaced as she was pulled along.

The girls sat out on the porch, Lucy holding her head, not ready to hear about Donna and Eric's escapade under the sheets.

"All right, tell me everything," Jackie said.

"No," Donna said.

"Oh thank God, for my sanity," Lucy sighed.

"Come on Donna. We're supposed to be friends. Aren't we friends?" Jackie asked.

"Well yeah," Donna nodded.

"Okay, so—What'd it look like?" Jackie asked eagerly.

Lucy screeched, "I only took baths with him when we were babies I don't need to know please," she begged, plugging her ears.

"Okay, we'll come back to that one," Jackie compromised. "So how was it?"

"Jackie I don't really want to talk about it," Donna said quietly.

"Do you regret it?" Lucy asked, actually concerned.

"Oh, that bad?" Jackie asked sympathetically.

"No," Donna said quickly. "It was great, just not what I expected. I don't think we did it right," Donna said confused.