sixteen

THE GOOD SON

Everyone was crammed in the Cruiser as they aimlessly roamed across town, a waste of gas if you were to ask Lucy but she wasn't the one paying for it

"Guys can we do something besides cruise? It's the third time tonight we've driven by that house," Hyde complained.

"You know what we could do? We could go skinny dipping!" Kelso suggested. "Naked! That's the way God intended it!"

"No way!" Jackie and Lucy laughed.

"Why not? It'd be fun!" Kelso insisted.

"Well sure, it's fun for you guys! Cause you get to look at us and that's a treat," Donna smirked. "But we just get to look at you and that's nasty."

"But no seriously, I cannot see that part of Eric, I refuse," Lucy shuddered.

"So you guys don't want to do it?" Eric asked.

"Well—I don't care, I'll do it," Donna laughed.

"Okay, I'm in!" Eric said, quickly steering the car.

"Okay! Ground rules! If I see anything below waist of Eric I'm passing out from shock and only one of the girls may catch me. If I feel a snake on me, I will castrate whomever, or everyone—I don't care," Lucy ticked off her fingers and looked up making sure she didn't forget anything, "And!—No that's it," she shrugged.

Next thing they knew, everyone was in the car, naked and annoyed.

Jackie was wringing her hair out, Donna had her arms crossed over her chest and Lucy pulling her hair in front in hopes of covering herself.

The four boys were all pushed in the back. Lucy and Eric had a long argument about who would drive and Lucy won out after threatening to tell Red.

"This is such a great idea Michael! This is so much fun!" Jackie said sarcastically. "Oh wait! Except for the part where our clothes got stolen you idiot!"

"By the way Fez, nice tattoo man!" Hyde complimented.

"Thank you! Do you want to see her dance?"

"No!" everyone yelled.

"Steven Hyde! Michael Kelso! Sit in your seats and stop looking up here!" Lucy yelled slapping the boys away. "We need a plan! I do not want poor Eric to get murdered for driving to the house with a car full of naked people."

"Yeah, we need to get you guys dressed," Eric nodded frantically.

"We can go to my house," Hyde offered.