thirty eight

THE TORNADO PROM

Lucy spun in front of the mirror in her closet, inspecting her Snow Prom dress that she had just gotten that day

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Lucy spun in front of the mirror in her closet, inspecting her Snow Prom dress that she had just gotten that day. It was a teal dress with a full skirt, typically not Lucy's style—she opted for more simple pieces, definitely not something with a princess skirt—but when she put on the dress her icy eyes stood out.

"Hey LSD," Hyde started as he opened her bedroom door, causing Lucy to jump as she shut herself in her closet. "What are you doing?" Hyde chuckled.

She was silent for a moment before a casual "Nothing" came muffled from the closet.

"Well then, can I see you?" Hyde asked, an amused smirk on his face.

"Steven, can you give me a minute, I'm in my dress and—" Lucy was about to ramble before Hyde cut her off.

"You're in your dress? Can I see?"

Lucy scoffed, "No, you cannot see. I don't need you laughing at me!"

"Well doll, I'm already laughing because I know you're crouched in there with that look you have when you're annoyed...Plus you're surrounded by all your stuffed animals," Hyde explained with a chuckle.

"Steven!" Lucy whined.

"Sorry! I swear on my copy of Led Zepplin IV that I will not laugh at you," he reassured her.

Lucy slowly stepped out, an exasperated look on her face, her eyebrows raised—expecting him to break his promise at any moment, "I know it's not really my style but I like it, okay?" she said, challenging any rude remarks he may be thinking of.

All the while, Steven Hyde couldn't figure out if he had ever seen something so beautiful. Surely he had, he knew must have, but nothing seemed to come to mind.

And it wasn't just the dress, sure the dress was great, it hugged her in all the right places causing him to force away some thoughts that were a faint whisper in the back of his mind, but his eyes barely lingered on the dress. And her hair was a mess—most likely from quickly dodging into the closet when he walked in. And her face was bare of any makeup as she was just about to turn in for the night.

It was simply her. She just seemed to glow; her cheeks flushed and rosy from embarrassment and her eyes were a cool blue that gave him goosebumps, her hair that was out of place and tousled was reflecting the dim light of her lamp and made her seem all the more angelic.

"Stop looking at me like that!" She laughed breathlessly, confused by the boy's behavior.

"Sorry," Hyde shook his head, snapping out of his thoughts. "You look great," he smiled, brushing the hair out of her face.

In the Sky with Diamonds » s. hyde जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें